What's wrong with my friend?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by citydwella, May 1, 2012.

1. Yo GC, so some weird shit happened over this past weekend with me and my best Friend. He recently lost his mom to cancer she was 67 years old, but this is what happened.

We were chilling in his living room and he said he had a scary ass video and that we would be to ''pussy'' to watch it, we said what is it and he still wouldn't say anything and he said we would be too pussy to see it. then my other friend goes on his youtube channel and sees the picture of his dying mom, i guess he uploaded a video to youtube which showed his dying mom 5 minutes before she died. We all said wtf man why would you do that and bounced out. Is this weird or what? and on 420 he was really bagging on us we were toasted as fuck and he was being an asshole criticizing us on everything we did trying to get us caught. If my mom died i wouldn't be taking it out on my best buds i would want support and help from him. Any advice,thoughts?

2. I think he just snapped, that isn't what a normal person would do. He might not be that stable in the brain anyways, and his mom dying probably just snapped his mental stability.

3. what the fuck is wrong with that guy... i thought me acting like a little kid (like 12 haha) was bad lmao. dang he is crazy.

4. Have ever watched someone take their last breath? That shit sticks with you your whole life. No matter how strong you are it really affects you mentally. Watch over your friend. If he starts to worry you, try to talk him into getting a therapist.

5. Never hang out with him again, who knows what other shit he'll do..

6. I watched my aunt die when I was 13. The doctors took her off life support and a few of us in the family watched her slowly slip away. It's an emotional thing to see someone die.

7. he filmed his mom as she was dying?.....that's fucked up man.

8. Shit =/ tbh I feel pretty bad for him. He's going through some fucked up shit probably. I agree with you OP if that happened to me id want comfort.

But he's probably not thinking clearly. I have no idea why he made the tape, but if I watched my Mom die, it'd be all I could think about for weeks. I'm sure id try to have convos about other, simpler things, but it wouldn't be what was on my mind...ever.

My guess is that he showed you guys the vid cause he was sick of thinking about it all to himself. It doesn't seem to make much sense, but when you're ridiculously focused on something nobody else is, sometimes you want them to focus on it as well.

9. it was a cry for help. don't be such an insensitive jackass. how the hell would you feel if u'd just watch your mom die

10. I think he want attention or he's Havering a meantal break down eathor way I'd keep.an eye on Him.just in case.

11. #12 u7r4t6g0, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    he is obviously deeply traumatized by this event :\
    and he is using kinda weird defense mechanisms to deal,
    he probably doesn't even realize how different/ odd he is acting

chances are too, is that he has been smoking even more than usual, which is temporarily blocking out these intense emotions that he should be dealing with which is most likely making the grieving process more difficult and prolonged for him

continue being a good friend to him op! keep an eye out for him, your friend needs you now probably more than ever

12. Yea ive tried to talk to him before, and give some positive light on it, i said she wont be in that sick cancer body no more and she will be in a happier better place....but he shrugs it off and its real hard to break through to him he says he tries to ignore it or not think about it

13. That's fucked! I'd steer clear of that person

14. don't even give us the link dude, out of respect for his mom...
    fuck you guys asking for the link...
    thats pretty fucked up bro.. like did he film her last breath?
    I don't even understand this fully

15. Yeah..watching some one pass is a etching process we watch as the grandma thats always in my dreams get taken off support..it crushed me hard...

16. He filmed like 5 minutes before she died, he said he did it because he wants people to know how the person looks when they have cancer or something