What's wrong with my clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by t33to, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Is this Nitrogen deficiency?

[​IMG]

2. Looks to me like you cut it too late in the flowering process, it looks like its only trying to bud and not creating any new fan leaves...

3. sometimes clones tend to yellow or whatever... but why would you wait so long to cut a clone?

4. clones always get worse before they get better, it could be a defficiancy of some sort

5. DON'T FEED IT!

Nothing is wrong with your clone.

If you want to help it a bit, cut the bud off the top and leave a few leaves is all.

As long as it doesn't turn brown and crispy or droop over and die you're fine.

It's going to yellow out like that for a while as it pulls nutrients from the leaves to grow roots.

Definitely try to cut them a bit sooner if time is not on your side. It's going to take a while for it to fully stop flowering and go back to vegging roots.

OH... cut down on the light... they only really need a few watts until they grow roots.

6. Yea. I know I cut them really late, like 4 weeks into flowering. Just wasn't sure if I wanted to clone this strain or not, but in end I thought I'd go for it. It has already rooted too.