Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats wrong with my bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donster14, Jan 28, 2014.

1. hi everyone. so im having a problem where no matter how much weed i put in my bong i cant get that thick cloud that i want ive tried blowing the smoke out slowly but still no nice cloud?

2. You're either inhaling too little smoke or inhaling it too deep. Who cares its not like it even looks that cool when it is milky. If you're talking about a "ghost" smoke trick they cant be done with bongs.

3. no i dont mean ghosts and im not doing it to look cool it just i see everyone else able to do it but when i do i just cant get the same cloud. and i always take the entire bowl

4. [quote name="donster14" post="19419617" timestamp="1390879525"]no i dont mean ghosts and im not doing it to look cool it just i see everyone else able to do it but when i do i just cant get the same cloud. and i always take the entire bowl[/quote]I know what your problem is. When you take in your hit, try to get 0 oxygen, or as little as possible. Don't take in a big hit of air at the end when you pull it. Then barely inhale and exhale and there ya go. If there's more problems who cares haha.

5. Posting a picture of your bong and slide (your stem as well or any perks if used) would sure help us resolve your issue.

6. Pack bigger bowls.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Pull very slow and pull with your lips. Plug your nose if you have to. The key is pulling slow. Guy above got it right. You're getting too much regular air in there. Oxygen.

8. You could be getting sucking too much air into your hits..
    or it could be the lighting.. i know some days i can't really see my smoke clouds as much and on other days i see it a lot mor.

9. There must be a YouTube posting you can view to check if there's something you're doing wrong.

10. Do you use a grinder? That helps with mine Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Need to see your piece Who Dat!

12. this is what OP is trying to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnKOENdDefI

13. The bigger/thicker the smoke when you blow out means your wasting smoke and not getting all of the hit, you only see newbs blow out and waste a fat white cloud of smoke.

14. Pack your bowls tighter, if you throwin in nugs you need to grind it or break it upTip: No grinder? Shot glass and scissorsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum