Whats wrong with my baby

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BirdDawg, Jun 20, 2015.

1. South African Durdan Poison x Skunk

Plant is almost 3 months old, I think it is a magnesium deficiency. Please help, i dont want her to die!!!!!!!

003.jpg

2. like arthritis is to old humans is what (Mg) def is to OLD plants or plants robbed of calcium thru RO. water operations, this is standard nute burn, and at 3 months is due to harvest, rarely do plants have leaves at harvest ...you gotta ask why?
    time for a flush

3. Calcium Magnesium def.

4. #4 BirdDawg, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
    It is definitely NOT nute burn and plants always have leaves on them, even the day of harvest. I am looking for LEGIT advice, not ignorance. This is an outside plant and is not due to harvest for a few months. If you do not know just simple keep your thoughts to your self, thank you. This is an all natural grow, no added chems. Soil is fox farm ocean floor and my own compost. I def thought it was Calcium Magnesium def my self but did not want to use anything i dont have too. Thank you for the advice and if anyone else can help i would much appreciate ya. I will get what i need asap and will update the results.

5. #5 Trichuk, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
    Your plants are messed up dude.

By the way, there is not one person on the site that can look at your plant and know what is exactly what's wrong with it. Everybody on here is working the same, they go from advice, all the advice you get on the site is legit. People are just trying to help the best they know how with out being in the same room as the plant. All I can say is test your soil if you can, I know sometimes it's tricky when growing out side because you can't control the weather or what go's in to you soil. But it does look like a cal-mag def.

6. When i said legit advice, i was referring to his assumptions and this, "water operations, this is standard nute burn, and at 3 months is due to harvest, rarely do plants have leaves at harvest ...you gotta ask why?" My opinion he was talking out his ass, especially his last comment. The rest of you have been very helpful. I am giving it some time to recover and them i will post the results. Like i said before, i thought it was Mg def too but wanted some confirmation. Its hard enough fighting off the bugs and animals, the last thing i need is a nutrient issue.

7. Oh I see BirdDawg, cool man.
    And your right, all my plants have had there leave at harvest time...there just yellowing with some other signs of degradation. That's a natural process of the plant. I hope everything works out with your little ladies.