whats wrong with my baby clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by boognar, May 17, 2009.

1. my baby clone that i have had out side not under direct sunlight for about 4 days now is kind of drooping on the bottum leaves, its also curling downward on the edges of the leaves check it out. first time grower i got this headband clone from a med store and its a serious baby its about 2inches tall. HELP im a newb. outdoor help, detailed help and pointers PLZ

2. It could be it's new environment. Give it a few hours/days to see if it doesn't perk back up. I would leave it alone for now, just a little distilled water with an eyedropper. Get a magnifying glass and check for pests. Watch closely for any further signs of deterioration.

This is what I would do for any plant. I'm no expert, but I thought it might make you feel better until someone else who knows their shit responds.

When you pleaded for help for your baby clone I melted. :(

3. if its that new of a clone it may not have a good root system yet, so use a spray bottle to water it. you may also want to keep it under a cfl untill you start to see new leaves appear. that way you know the root system is able to take over.

4. just take it slow and let it grow..

5. You could go to walmart and buy some root growth hormones. I saw it today when I was picking some stuff up for around 6 bucks. I've never used it, but I'm sure it works good to get the thing going.

6. Got any pics of said clone. That would help. I planted some clones outside this year. I waited for a really overcast and humid day to transplant them. If they are in pots then keep them in the shade and harden them off by coaxing the roots to grow by giving them three drops of superthrive per gallon of water and be careful not to over water at that. New roots are delicate and overwatering kills them more than anything. But a pic would be most helpful.

7. Curling down is a overwatering/over fert problem. Usually...........:confused:

8. Pictures are needed for a thorough examination