what's wrong with my babies?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CreeperBuds, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I have them in MG, which I know is probably the issue, and a couple 26w 6500k cfls. but if anyones got any other ideas what's wrong or knows how to remedy this issue without having to go out and buy new soil I'd love to hear em

It won't let me upload pics at the moment but they'll be up shortly

Attached Files:

2. This one and the one above are the worst

Attached Files:

3. No love GC?

4. I know you don't want to hear it, but your plants are suffering from nutrient burn. That is caused by your soil containing a higher concentration of nutrients than your seedlings can handle and they will eventually yellow, dry up, and die, unless you carefully transplant them into a better soil.

5. Flushing won't do any good.? I don't have funds at the moment to go out and buy new soil...

6. If you can't go out and buy new soil, then you could try flushing them. Be sure the water you are flushing them with is pH balanced and give them a ton of water, but be sure they are nearly dry and need water when you do it.

7. Thanks ill give it a shot next time I water them, I just want to make sure the time release ferts will actually be flushed out. Ill post an update along with pics probably a day or so after the deed is done

8. Don't want to be a pain but I think adding a large amount of water won't improve matters. The little pellets in MG soil for slow release are water soluble so actually flushing may well release as much if not more nutes into the plant. The soil is designed to last 6 months so you won't be able to flush out all those nutes in one go either.

I honestly think it would be better to grab some cheaper soils than try ride it out with what you currently have.

9. Nute burn bro.....exactly whats happened to mine. Right now Im working on getting my green thumb...so if I lose the one Im good. No real investment as these are bagseed Im using. Go ahead and transplant to new soil. Your going to have to anyway, clear containers are the WOAT.

10. The clear pots are VERY temporary, this grow wasn't exactly planned lol

11. Just like my grow lol this is my baby. 7 days after germination

ForumRunner_20130118_164535.png

12. Looks a lot better than mine. I transplanted them into bigger pots today and cut tue mg with unfertilized cheap organic soil. Ill have Pics up in the morning

13. never get times released ferts for cannabis

14. what nutes are you giving them, how much and whats the ph of the water

15. yup nut burn . i use Pro Mix and they get no Nutrients for at least 3 weeks . just some B! in the water to help grow roots .i would get them into darker pots as light will kill the roots and roots are what makes the plants .--- Erb

16. Just a quick update since the transplant, they look 10x better already imo

Attached Files:

17. Just noticed some little black gnat lookin fuckers in the box, any advice? Are they harmful?

18. Might be fungal gnats and yes they are

19. 3 out of my 4 died lmao. Fucking MG...last one standing and she (hopefully) is really droopy. Not over watered. She was damn near bone dry when I watered her. Im thinking its the heat, or maybe she is root bound?

ForumRunner_20130119_134912.png

Sorry if Im railroading your thread bro. It seems like we are in the same place with our plants and any advice you get seems to help me out alot.

20. Its all good bro, makes it a competition kind of lol
    And does anyone on here know any ways to get rid of the gnats? I'm not toooo serious about this grow but if they don't make it I want it to be my fault not some little black fly, ya know?