Whats Wrong With Me

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Jaystrees, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Idk if anyone is educated medically here, but I need some help.
    I'm not sure what is wrong with me but I'm very scared. A few days or so ago I started to feel jolts of tingling sensations run through my arms and hands. My hands and fingers are numb. My forearms have a bad aching pain which is making them very weak. I felt my veins in my arms, they're so much thicker than what they normally are. Also, my skin on my arms feels way squishier than normal. Even while typing this I'm experiencing numbness and tingling in my hands. Also, it's beginning in my toes, however I don't notice that as much. Also, I've been seeing stuff that wasn't there lately. What is wrong with me? I'm very scared something is wrong, this happened out of the blue, no injuries or anything. It just started happening.
    also I've been have a lot of rage, depression, and fatigue over the past 6 months or so, idk if that ties into it or not

2. It could be poor blood circulation, that is a common cause of numbness and a change in blood vessels. Although, if you're overweight or someone in your family has it, it could be a potential symptom of diabetes. Honestly, if this has been happening for a while, it would be best if you went to the doctor. It could be nothing but it is better to be safe and it'll help put your mind at ease. 

3. I read the symptoms and I have every sign of diabetes. Should i be worried ??? my uncle had it and died from it somehow

4. Dude, you have to go to a doctor. Get a general checkup.

5. If it's diabetes, you have to go to a doctor anyway. If it's Type 1, then you need insulin. If it's Type 2, you might still need insulin, but T2 is usually curable through a change of diet.

6. what the fuck . IM NOT making this up, i swear to god. I'm hullucinating right now like i was on some cid or some shit. like things are moving but im in my house with no fans or anything. lights keep getting bright then dim wtf is going on rn????

7. ive done no drugs tonight

8. Dude, you should go to the ER now if you think your life is in danger.

9. i got up and went to the kitchen, i caught a glimpse out the window and i thought i saw the taillights to a car parked right outside my house, im too scared to get up now

10. why am i seeing shit move im so fucking scared
    im sober

11. Go to the emergency room. Possible conditions are diabetes, hypertension, restless leg syndrome, multiple sclerosis, fybromialgia, and alcoholic neuropathy. Why haven't you gone to the emergency room yet?

12. I can't, I don't have any form of transportation

13. If you end up seriously thinking your life is in danger, call 911 and ask for an ambulance.

Have you taken any new drugs within the past couple of weeks? When's the last time you used narcotics or hallucinogens?

14. Yes you should check your blood glucose level. Find another diabetic to do this for you. If not, make an appointment to see your doc and he can check it for you. Or you can buy a glucose meter for $10 at your local drug store and do it yourself. I am diabetic and that was the first thing I thought of when you descibed your symptoms. Good luck bro.

15. Its not curable. it's controllable

16. no new drugs. Narcotic back in December when I separated my shoulder, acid maybe a month ago

17. Call 911 and ask for an ambulance. I had these exact same symptoms a few months ago and it turned out to be stage 3 hypertension. They told me if I had waited another day to come in I would have had a stroke. And I am only 30. These symptoms are not to be ignored. Get to the hospital immediately!

18. can you explain the symptoms you experienced?

19. Some people have high blood pressure caused by an underlying condition. This type of high blood pressure, called secondary hypertension, tends to appear suddenly and cause higher blood pressure than does primary hypertension. Various conditions and medications can lead to secondary hypertension, including:
    - illegal drug use (lists amphetes)

This could be it too. While Adderall isn't a new drug for me or illegal for me, this past week I abused it way more that i should've. 120-180mgs a day since Saturday

20. Sure. I had tingling in my feet, legs, arms, hands, and my crotch. It was sort of like when a body part falls asleep but not entirely the same. I had some itching in those areas as well. It sort of felt like little electric shocks underneath my skin or in the muscles. It was extremely unpleasant and kept me from sleeping at all for over 3 days.

I really recommend going to the hospital immediately dude.