Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedToad, Feb 4, 2014.

1. [Member=cball] been outing them alllll week bro, keep up the good work

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

• Like Like x 1
    these niggas are going mad because of how successful marijuana campaign is going

3. too bad a 20 year study of lung health in varying groups of marijuana use has already proven that it causes no notable damage.

4. ill take that with a grain of salt since its smoke and tar being inhaled. There is plenty of pro pot propaganda out there as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    Mild disassociation from your body can occur at high doses of THC. Sometimes this starts as an intense buzz/tingle that just intensifies and it can get to the point of numbness. Nothing abnormal...10 hits of a "strain name" bud for a beginner (even someone experienced) is quite a bit.

Should start out at just 2 and go from there lol.

I could see that if these posts were about things that were wildy untrue.

Every single post I have read so far is about uncommon/rare side effects that would only be asked in a weed forum and most likely by a noob who has no other experience to compare it to. Some people just want to know if they have common experiences or not.

NONE of these have been so it'd be nice if you'd chill about it abit. It seems you think everyone is some Anti-MMJ zealot. Every noob poster that is. I thank heavens you didn't say similar shit to me. Definitely a mood-killer for legitimate posters.

I'm sure there are some (and I'm religious myself) but I would only point out real dangers and actual judgement errors that can be made under the influence. Not scaremongering, which none of these posts have been about.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anyone else thinking the anti smoke guy is a troll?

If cannabis smoke was so toxic there would be posts all over this site about the sickness and problems it caused.