Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedToad, Feb 4, 2014.

1. @[member="ReturnFire333"] If you dont like smoking why you even a member on this forum? :smoking:

Man are you trying to b the first recorded death from weed? Don't smoke that much from now, plain and simple. THC is psychoactive. And if you don't know what that means, you DEFINITELY should not smoke that much

3. ok, i definetly wont trust me. But do you think just a little toke will help get rid of what im feeling?

You say if you could smoke it you would smoke it????
    Well judging by your posts you are far to close minded for THC to agree with you in any way.

You make no sense go find another bush to beat around.

It is true i just saw the CT scans

[​IMG]

Doesn't cause any illness. The smoking process is toxic. Marijuana is NOT toxic.

What the fuck does THC's psychoactivity to do with anything? It's impossible to die from marijuana. PERIOD. You can use as much of it as you want to.

9. #49 Zac the Goat, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Depersonalization. Kinda feels like you're not in control/everything is numb. I've had it for a while that's why I quit smoking, it gets better if you don't think about it.

This kind of denial is what spreads mis information. Look how far of a stretch people go to make cannabis out to be a holy grail zero-fault miracle drug.

11. #51 ReturnFire333, Feb 5, 2014

Because I support vaporization, ingestion, topic use, cannabidiol, and the individual right to choose how one consumes their medicine. Also because this forum has a general section, a lifestyle section, a gamer's section, a book section, a politics section, need I go on? Nowhere did I read "must smoke or use cannabis to me a member of this forum."

12. #52 ReturnFire333, Feb 5, 2014

So using your logic, because a hurricane has never hit my area in my life time, it is impossible for it to ever happen?

13. Umm, no. Big difference on the probability of a hurricane hitting a certain area or traveling far enough inland and someone "overdosing" on weed (which takes 1,500 pounds at one time)

Probability aside, the logic is exactly the same. You say "it's never happened, therefore it never can," which is completely false.

15. is this seriously a thing?
    i cant see people trying to shut down cannabis so hard that they make accounts to make weird posts like this
    id figure maybe on a rare occasion but jeez i mean i didnt think that was an actual thing.

16. #56 cball, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014

it is
    it has happened before
    it happens every time mj/mmj legalization makes progress, the zealots and LEO's come out in force.

<edit>
    the US governing bodies have spent over 10 billion a year in the USA alone, just to fight mj...some of that is directly allocated towards misinformation (propaganda)..churches have volunteers, so those zealot expense figures are hard to track.

17. #57 TheShadow420, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014

I have never, in my entire life, claimed that cannabis is harmless. It can be anything, but not toxic. The toxicity of cannabis is so low that it takes 600-700 kg of normal cannabis in 15 minutes for it reach high enough toxicity levels to do harm to the body (in this case - overdose). Technically, it exists, but it is so low that you cannot call marijuana toxic.

Get your facts right.

Marijuana harms the lungs (and mouth - ex. staining teeth etc.), it, probably (unconfirmed) interferes with the white matter (which, when used from adolescence, can cause IQ drop of a few points), it can cause panic attacks and it can put a dent in your wallet, but that's pretty much all of its harm. Might have missed one or two harms, but there is nothing more major to add to those.

The logic is not "it's never happened, so it cannot", it's "it is physically impossible for one to consume enough cannabis to overdose, even with marijuana that has THC contents in the 90's of percents, the marijuana effects would be so powerful after a few grams over the tolerance limit that the person would pass out and be unable to consume more cannabis even if woken up". No matter how hard you try - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, it's been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to be impossible. It wouldn't be possible even if you had a gas mask shoved on your face and you'd breathe marijuana smoke the whole day. You'd die of lack of oxygen and wouldn't even make 1/1000 of progress in overdose.

you were born a retard.

18. people try so hard to do something so sad :(
    why cant people just accept something for its good and bad values and leave it at that.

started with bigotry then greed crept in...

Damn bro...How many times this past week? LOL