Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedToad, Feb 4, 2014.

1. The OP has brain damage before smoking pot.

2. That's fucked up don't say that

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It could be true.

4. Inhaling any kind of smoke can introduce carcinogens to the body. Fortunately, cannabinoids will counter that with their anti-cancer properties. That is why there is not one proven case of marijuana causing lung cancer. I've never read conclusive evidence to prove or disprove cannabis smoke containing tar. I've heard both ends and neither being legit studies so can't really comment there. OP- something isn't really adding up with your posts. But my advice would be to take it slow or quit. Smoking weed will not make you lose your sense of touch or make your body permanently numb, trust me.

5. [quote name="ReturnFire333" post="19464542" timestamp="1391538299"]I think a lot of scientists/doctors would say smoke is far more toxic than most drinking water.[/quote] lol okay bro. How about I do me and you do you. You argue about things that don't matter.

I was going to say that I am not hating or negatively judging anyone that smokes, and I don't have any problem with anyone who smokes at all, but what I am tired of is people spitting off incorrect garbage that smoking weed is not harmful for the body and that smoking cannabis will do no harm to the body, it's garbage to hear and gets old real quick.

If I could smoke cannabis I would, but I can't because THC doesn't agree with me.

7. [quote name="ReturnFire333" post="19464665" timestamp="1391539228"]I was going to say that I am not hating or negatively judging anyone that smokes, and I don't have any problem with anyone who smokes at all, but what I am tired of is people spitting off incorrect garbage that smoking weed is not harmful for the body and that smoking cannabis will do no harm to the body, it's garbage to hear and gets old real quick.If I could smoke cannabis I would, but I can't because THC doesn't agree with me.[/quote] the benefits out way the detriments. And if that's the case, then get the hell off a website dedicated to smoking and ingesting marijuana.

8. we shouldnt treat these topics as real posts.

its obvious that we have some anti-cannabis groups using scare tactics here. all of these threads get indexed by search engines and appear when someone searches for marijuana health facts. theyre called 'link-backs' in SEO terms.

9. im with this guy. shut up with the idiotic arguments. everyone who has a decent mind already knows this shit. and again i agree with this guy, it is a proven fact there are damaging(slightly) factors involved with smoking weed, or anything else, combustion is not good for anyone, but theres always a good vape!

10. notice that OP made coherent post, spelling and grammar all proper...

not what one would see in a panic/anxiety event.

the enemies mission was completed, the lies spread in and outward from this thread, supported by other new accounts using fallacies...

spread lies, repeat them often, use fallacies to cause the ignorant to have doubts in the truth...it is how propaganda works.

Some victims have no idea they are doing the enemies job by repeating the lies...because fallacy ridden rationalities they became accustomed to, were repeated so often, they now believe the lies.

I'll pass on the invitation to the door, and the bolded is only your opinion, but in regards to smoking my guess would be that most doctors worth a shred of credibility would disagree with you.

12. [quote name="ReturnFire333" post="19464905" timestamp="1391541683"]I'll pass on the invitation to the door, and the bolded is only your opinion, but in regards to smoking my guess would be that most doctors worth a shred of credibility would disagree with you.[/quote] lol are you done bro?

Now I am, you won't hear a rebuttal from me as long as you don't tell people falsely that smoking weed is harmless. But surely don't let me stop anyone from chiefing, which is not my goal in the slightest.

14. yo may have smoked some angel dust by accident consult your dealer face to face about this issue.

15. [quote name="ReturnFire333" post="19464941" timestamp="1391542038"]Now I am, you won't hear a rebuttal from me as long as you don't tell people falsely that smoking weed is harmless. But surely don't let me stop anyone from chiefing, which is not my goal in the slightest.[/quote]✌️👋

16. [quote name="Bedside Python" post="19464417" timestamp="1391537041"]Cut the bullshit^^ Smoking anything is bad for you, and although weed does contain carcinogens, there has never been a death attributed solely to the THC in Mary-Jane.[/quote] thankyou for the devils advocate-esque response

It's your 4th time smoking but you took 10 hits on a pipe? Well no sh*t sherlock, don't take so many damn hits!

10 hits on a pipe ain't exactly meant for your 4th time smoking, if you smoked that much indica then you would obviously be fcuked (body high - you feel higher).

18. #38 TheShadow420, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014

uh, toxic? it does cause damage to the lungs, but the damage is uncomparable to tobacco and what god damn toxic are you talking about? marijuana has no "toxic" in it (not possible to take a dose that would be toxic to anything), the toxic dose is 600-700 kg in 15 minutes.

alcohol is toxic.

tobacco is toxic.

marijuana is NOT fucking toxic.

The chemicals in smoke are toxic, carbon dioxide is toxic, all of the carcinogens in the smoke are toxic, tar is toxic. The definition of toxic is poisonous, the definition of poisonous is: (of a substance or plant) causing or capable of causing death or illness if taken into the body.

oh i didnt know that was alot :3 do you think i should smoke more and bring up my tolerance, or wait it out till it goes away?