Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'General' started by InvisibleMonk, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Okay so my highs have been absolutely crazy lately. Like sometimes I wonder if I'm going to die. Even though that's ridiculous. Like one night, I just got done smoking out of my new chillum, and I was just laying on my recliner trying to relax & watching some Family Guy. Then all of a sudden, I started shaking, I couldn't get it to stop. I kept telling myself I was going to stop shaking soon, I thought that would help. I felt insane. Like all the things that went through my head seemed like something only people labeled "insane" would think of. I thought I would just be messed up forever. Like one of those rare cases of phycosis or schizophrinia from weed. The whole time I was like, this shouldn't be happening, its only weed! WHat's wrong with me! I really feared I would be like that forever. It was madness, and oh so frightening. I kept listening to my breathing and heart beat. then days after when I wasn't high, i kept thinking about the meaning of existence, and when I failed to see one, reality didnt seem so real anymore, and made me feel terrible, so I stopped thinking of it. Is there something wrong with my brain?!
    The experiences now kinda remind me of when I freaked out on sythetic weed..