Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats wrong with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Whenever i smoke for a few days in a row and then run dry i get very irritable. I get pissed at everyone for no reason and want to be left to myself?

2. Sounds like you're an irritable person and weed chills you out.

3. Im not usually though. I get really snappy out of nowhere

4. you have little self control and willpower. Get to the point where you can just go without it when you have to. I think we've all been there to a degree. It sucks giving up something that pleasurable, but you need to adopt a different mentality.

5. Welcome to weed withdrawls

6. I've legitimately wondered about this. For people that either run out or are "forcing" themselves to take days off, is that irritability and so on actual withdrawal or just pouting?

I know the whole withdrawal thing is a religious issue for some, so I won't get into defining it, other than to label it "whatever feeling would remind you that you're not smoking today even if you weren't thinking about it".

It's probably obvious, but I'm in that "once a day, when all else is done, but not instead of anything else, five days a week" stage. Five days a week I'm worried I'm doing it too often and two days a week I'm convinced it's not often enough :)

7. [quote name='"mrmuffinman"']Whenever i smoke for a few days in a row and then run dry i get very irritable. I get pissed at everyone for no reason and want to be left to myself?[/quote]

Common withdrawals from marijuana: Trouble sleeping, vivid dreams, lack of appetite, irritability

8. I guess you are super sensitive to weed withdraws. Honestly, I have smoked a year straight (everyday about .75-1 gram a day) since i passed my last drug test.

I am currently on a t break and working out has helped with all the withdraw symptoms except i had trouble sleeping the first 3-4 days and my appetite is back to normal after 5 days.

9. Irritability is pretty common. I have found myself sort of feeling inwardly irritable at other people a few days being dry, but if anything it's mild and goes away quickly

10. No such thing.:rolleyes:

Learn what withdrawal symptoms are.:cool:

11. [quote name='cball']No such thing.:rolleyes:

Learn what withdrawal symptoms are.:cool:[/QUOTE

It is still a withdraw just not as bad as something else. People withdraw from caffeine and get headaches.

My brother had withdraws from WOW i swear.

12. I don't think weed had actual withdrawals, no more than anything would. This is the first time I've been without a car in two years and I could say I'm going through car withdrawals (it's a big inconvenience) but it's not an actual withdrawal. Weed or a lack thereof doesn't make people irritable, some people are just irritable sometimes. It's not like it's out of your control just try to relax and enjoy life more. Don't let assholes and setbacks fuck up your day because if you can learn to live with them you'll feel a lot better.

13. No, they're withdrawals. Your "car withdrawals" probably aren't. It may make things harder, but unless the fact alone that you don't have a car causes symptoms SUCH AS irritably , it really is just an inconvenience to you. I suffer from the same thing as OP, if I even go a day without smoking, I find myself very irritable and sluggish and fatigued for most of the day. I never had that problem before I smoked, I've never been an irritable person. It often is out of my control because I know I'm only in a bad mood because I didn't smoke, but that doesn't make me any less mad. If the brain is used to THC and then no longer gets it, symptoms like OP's are moooore than likely withdrawals.