What's wrong with it ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NoBody99X, Jul 29, 2017.

1. She is 14 days old.
    15013474721321476421669.jpg
    Help

2. How often are you watering, what type of light are you using? What type of soil? A clear container is not good for the root system. Looks over watered.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

3. To be honest i gave it food at day 7. I usually water every 4 days or when the soil is dry, using 600hps

4. Honestly I find CFLs best for seedlings. And you should not feed a plant at 7 days. You should wait until at least 14 days and if your soil has nutrients already, then you don't feed until it starts showing it needs it.

5. I know that i fucked everything up but what should i do know?

6. I assume you mean nutrients.. it's too soon to give it nutes imo. Give it a few more weeks. I'd transplant it into a larger pot and leave it alone outside of watering.

7. Agreed there. I recommend next time you use a solo cup, it be not see through, also fill the cup full of soil. If and when you transplant that, cut the top of cup down to soil level so you can easily remove the plant and soil.

8. Its autoflowering plant and if i gave it few more weeks it will flower at very short height.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Its autoflowering plant and if i gave it few more weeks it will flower at very short height.

10. If its a auto you better move it soon or your yield will be severely effected. Autos are fussy, you stunt them in any way, and there goes your yield.

• Like Like x 1
  11. With young seedlings it's nice to keep the soil in the cup at 1/2 to 3/4 full so that if they become leggy at all, and some seedlings do no matter how much light you pump at them - this allows you to add a few more tablespoons of soil slowly at a time for stem support until they really grab and start growing strong.

This has been my experience anyhow.

J

12. Ya I do agree to a degree. Of that happens I just break out a bamboo stick and some yarn. Then when I transplant I bury the stem, the buried stem will just produce roots.