Whats wrong with her

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by danielson_official, Jul 13, 2019.

1. This plant has been quite finicky. Anyone know whats up?

Ive been just giving straight RO water. The plant right beside is doing great so not sure whats up. May start some cal-mag on it but im not sure what this deficiency is?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a pretty advanced case of Calcium deficiency and maybe the beginning stages of Magnesium deficiency to me. Need to start adding some form of Cal-Mag supplement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Appears to be calcium deficiency. What’s your feeding? Medium? Ph when feeding?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Thx guys gonna start adding cal mag.. @Redskiesneverdie my ph is always within range but i never hit a certain level. Just aim between 6 and 7.0... using happy frog and fox farm

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you have the gringo Rasta(or which ever you decide for a cal mag supplement)definitely start running it. Glad we could help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I got general hydroponics cal-magic on hand and I did 3ml to a gallon. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That should do just fine. Pay attention to new growth. Old growth will remain the same

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thx again!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Keep us posted.

• Like Like x 1