What's wrong with her!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThumbaIina, Apr 10, 2017.

1. IMG_1025.JPG IMG_1024.JPG IMG_1023.JPG IMG_1022.JPG i thought I was mag def, so I've added cal mag to my solution/ didn't seem to work so I added a fungicide thinking I possibly had black spot disease, the leaves keep turning this color. My temp in day is a good 86 and at night 73, she's on her 2nd week of flower. Any suggestions?

2. like some kinda of deficiencies but I'm no expert lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. What kind? I've added cal-mag, fungicide, I've added molasses, also added extra nitrogen to the mix as well, this issue has been occurring for about 1 week and a half now :(

4. Have you considered that just maybe.. it's your personality? Just sayin' is all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That makes no sense, thanks for the help

6. I may be wrong but yellowing usually is a sign of a nitrogen deficiency that would be tough to correct in flower without causing lockout. If it's just the lower leaves don't worry so much. Upper leaves means you should correct it or it will impact your yield.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't know how many times I've stated that I've added cal-mag to my nutrient solution. So basically you guys don't know shit. Thanks for nothing, time to take my business to rollitup

8. THANK YOU

9. What's your ph?

10. yeah need to know your growing medium and if you are checking the ph

11. "I don't know how many times I've stated that I've added cal-mag to my nutrient solution. So basically you guys don't know shit. Thanks for nothing, time to take my business to rollitup"

I knew it was her personality. Plants can sense that!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I dont know how I missed that I wouldn't even have bothered haha.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You must feel good about yourself.

14. I don't find it nesissary that I have to be disrespected and made fun of as though I'm a joke when I came here for help. I don't have to defend myself or my personality to you. Even though I came here for advice I get swept away because you don't know the answers so you say it's my personality, why did it even have to go there. And talk about me as though you're NOT on my thread. I wonder what it's truly like meeting you. Thankfully I wasn't have to under these names.

15. It's the Internet, don't take it seriously. People act very different online than they would in front of you so don't take it personally. Never take other's comments more seriously than they do either.

• Like Like x 2
  16. It was a joke.... lighten up. How would anyone here know anything about your personality.... at least not before you showed us what it is...

17. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

J

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1