Whats Wrong With Her? :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HemphBleh, Sep 8, 2014.

1. I came home today and all her leaves are drooping slightly. She is only on water right now. Should I start feeding her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. How often are you watering? How old are they? What size pot? 

3. I've only water a cup every 3 days. About 3-4 week its a 5 gallon bucket half way filled with holes underneath.

4. Oops stoney momented and forgot to hit reply on that last post

5.  I would wait 1 more week, then add some ferts like espoma plant tone at 1/3 strength and slowly build up to full strength as your plant grows.Could be under watered as well, wait until the top of the soil is somewhat dry and then add more than 1 cup of water, see how they respond.

6. underwatered ;)

7. She had been doing fine on one cup for a while but I guess she has been growing and I haven't been adding more water. Thanks ill try watering more.

8. Dammit OP I was hoping this was going to be a thread about your GF and it would give me a chance to bash women......

9. What's stopping you? Haha

10. When I use a 5 gallon bucket I'll use up to a gallon of water to fully saturate (not soak) the soil( there will be a little runoff)
    .of course this is after the soil has dried up some...if you can easily pick up your 5 gal pot with one hand it needs water.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Well I only filled it up half way because I thought the white walls of the bucket would help reflect light to the undergrowth. It looks like it helped but its my first grow so I don't have anything to compare too

12. Thanks guys she's looking a lot better I was nervous about over watering since its usually a first growers main mistake I completely over looked the possibility of under watering. Atleast I now know what my plant looks like when she's thirsty. ;)