whats wrong with friends with benefits?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by junebugtokes, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. listen here JuneBug, I noticed you used the word boy in your original post????? Anybody else disturbed by the obvious signs of underage?

2. females are clingy as fuck. on a scale, it either starts at 1 and jumps to 9-10 real fast or already at 10

3. If I was in a fwb relationship, I'd need to see the guy everyday lol. Therefore I'm better off with being in a relationship with someone that can keep up.

4. #24 shestones, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    I know how you feel man. I would like a friend with benefits right now, I don't feel like having to talk to someone everyday. I would try to find a new fuck buddy, but I want to keep the number of people I have sex with low. My best friend was my friend with benefits, but he started talking to someone... he said he was still down to fuck since they weren't dating or anything yet, but I told him out of respect for her I wouldn't.

I also know how you feel about them getting clingy and shit. Its weird I'm not jealous that he's talking to someone, but whenever I talk to someone he gets jealous.

Maybe if you find a guy that's a player it'll work...

5. Why would you want to keep the number of people you fuck low?

I mean as long as there is no STDS.

And what do you think about FWB and being exclusive. Like if you see that FWB almost every day, you ARE going to be jealous if they go fuck someone else, right?

6. Been there done that..it never works out. Haha my ex wanted to be but I just can't, you know? I can try to ignore the feelings but they'd always be there if I did stuff with her. For me, it's either friends or a full relationship. Not to say I wouldn't hook up with a girl though

7. [quote name='"hfc0829"']listen here JuneBug, I noticed you used the word boy in your original post????? Anybody else disturbed by the obvious signs of underage?[/quote]
    im seventeen.

8. [quote name='"junebugtokes"']
    im seventeen.[/quote]

Damn...

Attached Files:

9. [quote name='"DojaCFR"']

Damn...[/quote]

Btw...that wasn't related to anything about the topic...

Just the forum rules..

10. June change that before somebody sees it

11. good job..

to respond to the thread though..
    i have a fuckbuddy right now. we weren't friends beforehand or anything, we started fucking really early on so i didnt really know him that well. with these kind of relationships, it will either end or turn into a full-blown relationship. i don't see anyone being able to sustain something like this for too long. lately ive sensed that hes getting more attatched. hes trying to get to know me and he sticks around to talk and stuff after sex. i dont mind, but im hoping he doesnt have intentions of having a relationship. so, i might find myself at a crossroad here soon, but for now im enjoying the sex. best fucking sex of my life!

12. I wish it could work out , but it doesn't . my emotions get all tangled up :(

13. I had/have a fuck buddy, she told me she loved me I said it back, now things are kinda complicated, shoulda left emotions out

14. ahhh my favorite posts the one where they just straight up tell you they are underage..

FRED DON'T DO IT!!!! :eek:

15. bro your dumb. if you want it to be just a fuck buddy you gotta make it clear from the get go... might be cool if you let her know.

nothing wrong with fuck buddies, gotta make it clear at the start.

16. Wrong according to who? Are you asking for general opinions or reasons why it could be wrong? Friends with benefits imo is nothing more than calling a slut something that makes them feel better.

Kinda like how christians call themselves creationists because it makes their belief system sound more "scientific." Whatever makes you happy, do it. Who cares what others think tbh.

17. girl, if ur gonna make out with a dude and not fuck him or suck him off, then ur doing more harm than good

jussayin

18. The best fuck buddy is generally someone you hate.
    Fool proof plan. Think about it, you only talk to the person for sex and you can't stand them otherwise. Works for me!

19. There is nothing wrong with friends that fuck.

People should fuck as much as possible.

20. You just knocked the nail on the head right there -
    I am currently / was in a fwb with an extremely hot girl. At first I was cool with her fucking other guys. But after fucking after a few times, and hanging out with her. I fell for her, but she didn't want anything serious but I couldn't help how I felt toward her. I'd say 90% of the time, one will fall for the other and be left hurt. It was only after I saw this other dudes face was I overloaded with anger and the need to punch his face in.
    You get the feeling that "she's my girl and we're cool but not together" until she fucks someone else and jealousy is like a snow ball rolling down a mountain ; it starts off small but just gets bigger and bigger and eventually explodes at rock bottom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.