whats wrong with friends with benefits?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by junebugtokes, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys, and girls if you agree :) imma a girl I love to smoke, play video games, and the git fiddle now and again. and whenever I start talking to a boy romantically I don't feel the need to have a relationship with that person I just kinda wanna chill and make out all the time, am I so wrong?

2. Just make out huh? ;)

That's not quite at the point of friends with benefits hun, but nooo you're not wrong.

3. sorry not really meaning a fuck buddy, but im down for whatever. boys are just clingy, its like damn. man up.

4. Too bad there are no girls like you by me.

A fwb would be perfect for me not that I'm a whore a wanna bang everything but I don't want all the responsibility a relationship brings with it.

Im with you I don't see what's so wrong with it.

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Too bad there are no girls like you by me.

A fwb would be perfect for me not that I'm a whore a wanna bang everything but I don't want all the responsibility a relationship brings with it.

Im with you I don't see what's so wrong with it.[/quote]

right!? always having to be texting constantly and calling, etc. i wanna be able to just say idgaf sometimes. just a cute young dude that just wants to bake and game all the day.

6. Well good luck in your quest

7. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Well good luck in your quest[/quote]

why thank you good sir

8. There's nothing wrong with it, the only
    problem is it very rarely ever works out.

Something/someone usually gets fucked
    along the way. Then it really becomes a
    resentment, "you used me for sex" thing.
    Even though you both knew and agreed
    to it, sex is too personal for most people.
    Although people try to deny it, having
    sex with someone is about as close as
    personal can get.

Somewhere down the line that connection
    gets blurred and some shit goes down.

Idk, there's people out there though that
    know what FWB really is, so for some it
    might work out. I wouldn't try it though.

:p :laughing:

9. If only, if only. I don't think you're so wrong, I just wish these things could be more simple. Sometimes a fwb would be perfect, the drama that comes with relationships is a real pain the ass, sometimes I just wish I could get laid without all of that crap. Is that too much to ask?

10. So...you'd make out with a guy, a clear sign of sexual interest, but call him clingy because he wants to fuck? Wow. Women these days...

11. Never seems to work for me, the two women I've been intimate with a have both ended up telling me they love me. All I ever wanted when I started hanging out with them was to smoke a bowl and eat some pussy. Why do we have to bring feelings into this shit?

12. Almost every fwb relationship ive ever been involved in has ended up in the girl clinging on for dear life at the end.

Id have to say I'm the least clingy person of all time, so much so that's it's probably unhealthy for myself and for her.

13. [quote name='"DCsFavorite"']

So...you'd make out with a guy, a clear sign of sexual interest, but call him clingy because he wants to fuck? Wow. Women these days...[/quote]

im not meaning if he wants to have sex he's clingy. like I said im down, under circumstances. he's clingy they're clingy cause they want to meet my father.

14. [quote name='"handaman"']If only, if only. I don't think you're so wrong, I just wish these things could be more simple. Sometimes a fwb would be perfect, the drama that comes with relationships is a real pain the ass, sometimes I just wish I could get laid without all of that crap. Is that too much to ask?[/quote]

couldnt have said it better.

15. Although I have to say, the question has been answered; people get attached. I guess just keep looking and maybe one day you'll find a man who truly gets it, because there are obviously people around who don't have the problem of becoming attached.

16. I'm that guy. Too bad I haven't met anyone that interests me THAT much.

17. [quote name='"FredTheBlazer"']

I'm that guy. Too bad I haven't met anyone that interests me THAT much.[/quote]

i'm that girl :)

18. You wouldn't happen to live in South Texas, would you?

19. [quote name='"handaman"']
    You wouldn't happen to live in South Texas, would you?[/quote]

nope Im in central texas,

20. Well, then you might not be too far away to meet up with Fred.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.