What's wrong here?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by grobandit, Sep 25, 2009.

1. This is my first personal grow, so I'm a noob. Yet, I come to you with 2 issues, and hope to solve them or ease my paranoia.
    It is an indoor soil grow with CFL lights, 6500K, 2x23W phillips per plant.
    My plants are 14 days old and were doing fine until 2 days ago. The weather got a bit hot, and I was unable to keep the temperature down. It has not gone under 27 deg C for 24 hours, and still there is nothing I can do :mad:.
    -On 2 of the plants these lighter spots developed on their lowest pair of leaves. I don't know what they are, and could not find anything already posted.
    I might have splashed some water on the leaves, but I'm not sure the CFLs could cause this kind of burn damage. The lights are 2-3" away.
    The pH of the runoff water was 6.0, and from what I read I have to get that up as well.
    -Could the soil's pH be the cause of the slightly droopy leaves on all my plants?

Thanks!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ok i hope this helps,
    first, water drops can cause spots because they magnify the light but most of the time drops cause burn spots kinda ..not really yellow spots like that and high density,& high pressure sodium lights cause water burns mostly. cfls usually wont burn water spots.

second you didnt mention nutrients so your are probably looking at a defi.

also a cheap fan blowing gently directly on young plants helps with temps and builds very strong stalks.

your ph is best 6.0-6.5 so that part is good, but if you arent using nutrients then the yellow spots is your plants asking for something its being deprived of.