Whats Wrong Here?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by deeeznuttz, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Uh, it appears that you have a few brown spots on your lower fan leaves. Check the buds and the sugar leaves around them for difficiancies. Unless you smoke fan leaves.......

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yea obviously i know there are deficiencies.... Which is why i posted the pic. I need help identifying the deficiency..

3. Have you been touching them with damp hands?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fish

• Like Like x 2
  5. [QUOTE="deeeznuttz, post: 23269013, member: 9915
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Looks like somethings burnt em, no sign off any bugs

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks like somethings burnt em, no sign off any bugs[/QUOTE]

Ok possible nutrient burn? thanks thats possible because i have been feeding them fox farm !

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is it all over your fan leaves?, how much how often you been feeding, what size is your pots?

8. Not its not all over they are in 7 gallon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. How how often you giving the nutes and what strength ?

10. I updated my previous post with pictures. And i feed them nutes like 3 times a week

11. Looks like you've splashed feed on it, if it's just a couple off leaves ?

12. yea thats right and a few of leaves on each of them turn yellow and curl up and follow offf

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's a bit much, I only feed once a week at full dose, in 6th week off flower I've started twice a week but just a litre midweek the last two.

14. You got a pic off the whole plant, could very well be nute burn

15. how much nute water you put per plant.

16. Ok possible nutrient burn? thanks thats possible because i have been feeding them fox farm ![/QUOTE]

Just make sure you use clean water for now and try using less nutes just looks like nute burn.

17. Just make sure you use clean water for now and try using less nutes just looks like nute burn.[/QUOTE]

Happy growing man. Keep me posted please :)