Whats Wrong Here? (Bho)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BHO_Awareness, Aug 5, 2014.

1. I'm posting this here because the person who helped me run this material is a well liked member of another grow community I frequent, and I don't want to effect them & their rep... If it isn't necessarily their fault.

I had a nice local lady with a great deal of experience blasting BHO & an equal rep to boot among others I know, run my HP of nugs/trim. I wasn't after shatter, so wax would suffice. Almost a week passed, and I hadn't heard anything from her, so I checked and, only to hear there were personal issues that had kept her from getting to it. No prob. She said she'd start right then. A few more days pass and I get the OK to meet her for pickup.

At the meet up, I'm handed 12+ grams of green, syrupy, gunk... (From a HP) And am told its still good stuff, but something happened and she couldn't figure out what, but it was also happening to other peoples material she was running....

I tested the bho and I felt like my lungs were on fire... So I'm reaching out to peeps here to see if the material is still salvageable... And how I'd go about doing that

uploadfromtaptalk1407261895288.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. That, and even with crappy returns, does 12grams return on a HP of frosty material sound right?...

3. That is NOT BHO. Certainly not first run.  That is ISO extract that soaked for way too long.    You might try winterizing in Everclear.

4. Id be inclined to throw that away/Give it away.

5. Whats wrong here is you got fucked right up your arse.

6. wowee i would very much throw that away and just chalk it up to loss...wow...

7. Some friends say its still food grade, or could be repurged... But who knows

8. Edible tymeeeeeeee

9. Psh, if she's gonna do this to other people's stuff too, Id totally post this on the other forum! Kind of a warning, see if she posts anything in reply. You don't have to put her on blast, but you can basically be like, I sent it out, this is what I ended up with, is 12g legit...but I would def try and have this conversation in a place where she can start to rectify things. 

Did the hit you try get you stoned? Even if it was like liquid molten lava in your lungs? A purge could work, but...you're really reducing your material down even more. 

I hate this BS! Ive been ripped off like this before too :/  Im sorry man. Just keep trying to get this ish legalized so we can take dipshits like this to court!

10. Could be that she's running it with some really poor quality shit, especially if it's throughout multiple batches?

11. Hello, everyone. It's my first attempt at making "good" bho shatter with a vac purger (3.9cfm, 2-stage vac pump, 1 gallon chamber and pancake griddle for heat. Still waiting on laser thermometer in the mail). My batch is looking really dark, as you can see in the photos, due, I believe, to overheating it on the initial purge. It's also still very sticky and difficult to handle. It's been purging for up at around 12-14 hours now and still looks like this. Any insight?

This was it earlier..[
    attachment=1561092:ImageUploadedByGrasscity
    Forum1410803777.552927.jpg]

This is how it currently looks... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410803812.507995.jpg

Double-layered mesh shorts

Attached Files: