What's wrong? Expert help needed!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wwout, Jun 28, 2018.

1. So my first speed bump this grow season. As you can see in the picture new growth on the top of my girl is yellow. The rest of the plant looks very healthy. Im not sure what the girl is missing so I hope some experts out there can help me. Background info. I Feed once a week with Advanced Nutrients Perfect pH MGB system plus B52 . Water once a week with tap water adjusted to 6.7pH. If it matters PPM of my tap water is 50. Soil is F.F. Ocean forest. Plant is about 8 weeks old and is residing in 4.5 gallon pot. She is about 25" tall.
    New growth on lower branches appears fine. It is confined just to the top. Im sure there is some nutrient issue.
    Thanks for helping!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Epsom salts would probably cure that problem. Looks similar to a sulfur deficiency.

3. Whats ppm of nutrient solution going in, whats ppm of run off? Are we to assume its outdoor grow? You are feeding every 7 days/water every 7 days? I assume its sulphur deficiency, magnesium sulphate at 1/4 tsp per gallon is a nice start.

4. If epsom salt is the solution, how much per quart of water?

5. Dissolve a teaspoon in a cup of hot water then add that to a gallon of ph’d water. I would foliar spray for quicker uptake. Water in as well

6. Thank you. I will try that and update with results!