Whats worse?

Discussion in 'General' started by ACole420, Feb 19, 2010.

1. So I get up today and go to the bathroom only to find a big ass shit in the toliet already left by my loving brother before he went to work. At least there was toliet paper in there :rolleyes:

Which brings me to my next question GC.

What do you think is worse?

Finding a massive turd in the toliet?

Or finding a massive turd in the toliet w/o any paper in said toliet?

I dont see how you can forget to flush.

2. Just shit all over the toilet lol.

3. Sometimes people get busy pulling up their zipper and forget to flush.

Just the other day I took a massive shit and bro said he saw the stains i left in the toilet after I flushed.

The shit stains cover the entire circumference of the hole.

It looked like what I imagine an RPG explosion would look like. :)

4. I work at a summer camp and the toilets get sooooo bad. One time a kid shit right infront of the toilet on the floor. another one shit on the seat of the toilet insted of in it. It was pretty bad

5. Lol this reminds me. One time this lady shit her pants where I use to work. AllI heard was a fart and then poo running down her leg lmao. It was the grossest yet funniest thing I ever saw.

6. i've walked into the bathroom with a brown snake swimming. I kinda just lol'd, pissed, and flushed. I remember this one time when i was little and i took a shit with the seat up. the entire time i remember thinking Why is the seat so cold, and why am i so low. After that, i shit with the lights on.

7. Bro ill giv you a free lesson on some MAN PHYSICS, right quick

Sometimes when an alpha male, loads his intestinal walls with digestive matter, it results in huge blocks of shit. When these bricks are shat, and attempted to be flushed normally, it sometimes is so strong, that it can withstand the strong draft of the water, and thus remaining in the toliet. Nicely presented to the non alpha brother who dun know about big poops

8. Lmao nah he jsut forgot to flush cause the paper was still floating on top.

And I know all about alpha shits :devious:

9. I remember when i first started getting toilet trained, i completely missed the toilet. No idea how the hell but i remember looking down at the floor with a pile of poo there and I figured someone would clean it so i just walked out.

10. Lmao. How the fuck you remember that far back? Shit I cant even remember what I had for dinner last night.

Unless you were just potty trained :confused:

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im not sure if it was when i was barely learning... i think it was when i was learning to use the grown up toilet. IT was way too high up for me and i guess i just missed hahaha.

12. sometimes my shit doesnt go all the way down

for instance, 5 minutes ago

13. Sureeeee :rolleyes:

Im on to you Mairuzu :devious:

14. I've seen some fucked toilets at my summer job as a park ranger... our outhouses had to be condemned. they were that bad. you can't even imagine the horrors i faced.