Whats worse for your health?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Duddets, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Ok, I've smoked beans for quite some time(don't judge me, I know how horrible opiates are and I limit myself to about twice a week and I usually just get smoked out), but lately my friend has been shooting heroine(black tar) and when I drive him he gives me a chunk to smoke. I noticed my lungs have been really flemmy since, is it the tar? My initial thought was yes but I figured I'd check with you blades. So is tar worse for your lungs then smoking oxy cotton?

2. beans are ecstasy lol

and smoking pills is worse because of all the filler shits in them. but at the same time you don't know what that hey'ro is cut with so whatever it's cut with could be worse but generally smoking pills are probably worse

3. I think oxycotton is pretty terrible to smoke. In all honesty H would probably be better. But I'm not 100%

4. yea smoking pills is terrible

get some op. if ya wanna smoke dope

5. Thats because its full of "pieces of broken glass, pieces of foil, dirt, wood, metal, mannitol, lactose, maltose, sand," street drugs are fucking filthy.

Do yourself a favor and don't smoke anything but herb. Other than that stick to mushrooms cid and if you must only snort, do not smoke, inject, or plug (ew) some high quality cocaine or china white. THAT IS IT. Have some standards YO, your body is a temple yada yada yada...You get the picture. ;) :D :smoking:

"Diacetylmorphine can exist in two forms, an insoluble base, or a soluble salt. Often it contained a plethera of other agents like pieces of broken glass, pieces of foil, dirt, wood, metal, mannitol, lactose, maltose, sand, you get the idea. The first stage of the process I used was to make sure the diacetylmorphine I received was totally converted to a soluble hydrochloride salt. The heroin I usually received was a brown powdered heroin, sometimes off white, very little vinegar smell. Today all you can find is a black crud that reeks with a vinegar (acetic) odor. The way I made sure it was a soluble salt was to drop enough 28% hydrochloric acid to make it wet. This insured that I would not waste any of the available drug, but would remove most if not all of the cut. I think that it would be better for me to detail it in a procedural manner. FYI, hydrochloric acid can be purchased in gallon jugs at hardware stores under the name Muriatic acid, 28%."
    Erowid Psychoactive Vaults

6. Haha mind showing me where?:hello:

O really? Did the head of drug slang tell you this? Wherever you go the slang for drugs will be different.

7. well tell whoever told you beans are oxys, they are fucking retarded

8. Yeah, thanks for the facts. And it's hard when the opiates your taking to the head are a hellofa lot stronger then your self control.:(

9. #9 own3d421, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    lol? ive never seen shit like that in my dope. and smoking anything is bad for you, maybe not as bad as smoking fillers in a pill, but its definately bad for you, ive noticed the same thing after going on a binge. been takin' a break cause it was gettin annoying.

10. And how are they any more retarded then the people who told you beans were bombs? Did you not understand my last post? From Seattle to Canada they are called beans, and I'm sure even further down but I'm not positive so I won't go there. Always have been always will be.... Honestly I don't give a fuck what they're called where you live, or even where you live, so please if your going to keep posting irrelevant rude comments you can show yourself the door:wave:

11. lol nah, no one here fucks with ecstasy so this has nothing to do about where i come from :hello:

12. Again with the irrelevant comments...

13. Smoke some of the higher (mg) oxy's...80mg+

14. i live in seattle and BEANS are OC's here. Noone says bean as in ecstacy around here, and just for the record i think bean is a shitty slang term for either one and i dont use it/

but dude.im smokin on one nizzow second eighty today:smoking::smoking:

15. The only things I smoke have THC in them. ;) :D :smoking: