Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with this piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weston6969, May 21, 2009.

1. Whats with this bowl in the middle?

Thick Inside Out Glass Pipe with Donut

Also, what do you suggets for my first piece? I would like a easily portable one (not a bong) and a cheap one.

Also one more thing, where is a good place to buy smoking accessories such rolling papers, grinders, bowls, and other stuff online?

Thank You GrassCity! This is my first post

2. yea the hole is just for looks. but if you want something portable i would go with a bowl like that one but it might break easier because of the hole

3. it looks like its just a whole going all the way thru like for looks not like a bowl, that would be weird it would be all up in your face, it would suck to have a bowl that close you would be burning your face/hair all the time

4. You're better off with going to a store in person. You can get better deals and have a good time at them sometimes. Don't be antisocial. If you don't know where one is, ask some stoners around your school (you seem pretty young.....).

5. That's a trippy piece lol, I like it.
    Yea, buy anything that you can fit easily into your pocket.

For buying a piece and other stuff online, check out the grasscity shop, click the tab thing at the top.

and of course...
    Welcome to the city!