Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with this bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SnorkChris420, Jun 30, 2012.

1. #1 SnorkChris420, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Uploaded 4 photos with all 4 sides of the bud lol,
    You can tell with the stalk on the bottem ok so what's with it?? Is it been cut eairly? I have no clue lol I got a ounce of this lol ;p plz educate me thanks Jah<3

2. #2 SnorkChris420, Jun 30, 2012
    Hahah too stoned to the upload the photos on first post :p

3. Oh and it's about .6cm thick and about 1.7cm wide (on its fattest point lol)

Attached Files:

4. Can anyone help? Have you seen weed like this?

5. [quote name='"SnorkChris420"']Can anyone help? Have you seen weed like this?[/quote]

Dude its just brick weed thats all compressed. When they break up a brick all the nugs look like that.

6. #6 SnorkChris420, Jun 30, 2012
    Yea so it's a small home outdoor grow he must of had it compressed some where lol so THANKS :)

7. how much u pay for an O of that? i wouldnt pay more than 165

8. it's dank...maybe it came off a lower branch that didn't receive as much light as the top colas maybe?

9. [quote name='"imarolla187"']it's dank...maybe it came off a lower branch that didn't receive as much light as the top colas maybe?[/quote]

Dank? Hmmm I'm sure I isn't lol I think it's low mids

10. [quote name='"Nikedunks"']how much u pay for an O of that? i wouldnt pay more than 165[/quote]

I payed $224USD that's converted lol

11. regular commercial weed

12. Damn... better luck next time.

13. Damn 225 your missing about 3 oz at least bro

14. Lol idm :p apparently I'm getting
    TWO solid buds from him for $330USD that weigh 29 together lol what you think about tht?
    Is that good

15. No way bro 29 grams of that 100 at Max that is just where I am though you are in a different country so could be more expensive over here for 330 that would get you 112 grams or more

16. [quote name='"KushNsouR"']No way bro 29 grams of that 100 at Max that is just where I am though you are in a different country so could be more expensive over here for 330 that would get you 112 grams or more[/quote]

That's solid! Ur lucky haha yea in my country anything even swag will sell in ounces for like $100 lowest

17. looks like swag bro

18. [quote name='"SnorkChris420"']Oh and it's about .6cm thick and about 1.7cm wide (on its fattest point lol)[/quote]

Looks like mids that were compressed.. Is that normal/fair price in your area? If so, buy and blaze.. :smoke:

19. looks like someone stole the other half of your bud there :O