Whats with the weather in Beantown?

Discussion in 'General' started by Randy Marsh, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Has anyone else from Boston or the northeast realize it has rained almost everyday this summer? I thought I heard something about a jet stream being the cause. If anyone else knows anything about this crazy New England weather, lets hear it.

2. I live in mass. The rain is starting to get rediculous.

There has only been one day where it was pretty sunny, and even that was for only part of the day.

3. ...it sucks and no one goes there for the weather.

4. Seriously, this is ridiculous. I read somewhere that this June was one of the most cloudy on record. It doesn't even feel like summer. Luckily, I'm in South Jersey right now and it's sunny. I haven't heard anything about why the weather's been so crappy though.

5. It's not raining right now :) It's just cloudy and gross, but it's not raining.

6. im from PA and we have had alot of rain to its like a week of rain then a nice day then another week of rain lol it nice today but looking at the sky it looks like rain is on its way

7. no fuckin shit...i live in mass and its ridiculous...its been raining for like 3 weeks now with only a couple good days inbetween...its supposed to get better this weekend tho i think...it better not rain on july11th cuz im skydiving in the cape on that day

8. yeah dude im in Pa too, and its been raining all week, which is gay.

9. Shit weather for most of June here. Hopefully this month's a lot better.

10. i knew the rain was comeing it just started raining abou 15 mins ago