whats with the trichs?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by expertbomber, Dec 19, 2012.

1. heyy, I dont have a pic to put up but was hoping someone knows whats going on here with a plant that 1 week from finsihed. story starts that last week there I looked and the buds where all frosty like sugar, now however and ive spotted this past couple of day that the trichs didnt seems to look as clear as the did, asthough they where dissapearing or something,, today I pulled her out for her last weed? feed! before I start to slush her, and these sugary trichs of last week can only be described as though they have melted, it honestly looks like te sugar has melted and caramalised over the leafs, it never touched it but its got to be sticky right? theres also a different smell to it aswell not bad just a little different,, theres some Calyxes that are pure orange hairs swollen and even a bit purple but there is also some calyxes that have white hairs and havent swollen yet,, its day 54 of a 60 day automatic,, is everything I am saying here normal lol thats all I want to know peace out.. :smoking:

2. wow,, I figure all you lot will be pouring water into my composted remains before I ever get a answer around me

3. "here" a answer around here<!

4. a picture would help. and on the subject, it sounds like it is ambering up wich is a good thing.