Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats with the news

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ultraturd22, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Teenage girl dies after inhaling helium at party - Yahoo! News
    my thoughts go out to the family and everyone effected. But hows $-%@ annoying is the news. she died from helium, and she was drinking. So why is it even f#$$ing relevant to say there was weed at the party? just something that ticked me off before i go hit the slopes, and smoke a couple of J's
    :smoke:ill light one up for this girl. if only she decided to smoke instead of everything else. if only dare didn't brainwash this girl (probably)

2. Shits fucked people always try to bring down the herb. I wish I could hit the slopes you a skier or snowboarder?

3. snowboarder, how bout you?

4. [quote name='"ultraturd22"']

snowboarder, how bout you?[/quote]

Same man I love getting blazed and hitting the mountain with my buds