Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with the hate toward schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeDB, Oct 18, 2010.

1. the only problem i got with schwag is that it doesn't deliver like kush does.kush is just an all around better high,it's actually euphoric!:D unlike schwag..=\

2. here's why I don't fuck around with bullshit weed:

1. i can get an eighth of good mids for $20
    2. who wants to smoke dirt?? It would take all 5 grams of that brown weed to get me high
    3. the high off of schwag sucks, you get really tired and dont want to do anything.

3. I only smoke schwag if thats all I can get my hands on.

Quality over quantity.

4. imo schwag is really only enjoyable/worth it for new smokers and those who have a very low tolerance, and for making edibles. I hate smoking such low quality weed.

mids are the perfect in between I think. not quite "dank" and expensive. I can afford to smoke more often, etc:smoke:

5. I would rather have Quality over Quantity. The mids/schwag will get me high, but I will get very tired, and feel sick, and get a headache. And honestly, here in NJ, I dont get mids that often, everyone I know smokes dank. If I could find an 8th for 20 bucks, Id buy it. I dont have acess right now for cheap mids.

6. OK. Where I'm from, schwag is schwag: dry, brown, seedy, and sometimes mostly shake. Pure shit, but cheap.

Stragely, I've been able to bake some schwag into bomb edibles, real lifters, leading me to believe that some of it is just good herb, mistreated. Sad, a real waste.

7. Whats not to HATE about schwag.

I mean if your going to buy schwag to increase your joint/blunt rolling abilities, bad ass plan. However, if actually have a good time smoking the equivalent to the dirt in my back yard, shame on you. Yeah yeah yeah "i dont have that much money" "i like having alot of weed" dude it seems like you know enough about it to have been smokin it a while. And if you have been smokeing a while you build up tolerance to dirt weed real quick. I am willing to be 50% of the high from schwag is a placebo effect. Your just making your self feel like your actually getting buzzed because of the "great deal" you just got.

So
    Go
    Dro

8. Schwag is gross, it smells bad, tastes bad, and barely gets me high. Quality over quantity bro.

9. fuck all that imo....youd all drop your pants for that schwag if you had nothing else..besides, you can smoke shitloads and still get high as fuck.....no, fuck that

10. Damn man you smoked that Corn too that shit's straight FIYA it goes pop pop pop!

11. I don't get all this hate on you Jake. I sometimes pick up a FAT schwag sack. I mean i will use it for blunts. It is deffinetly worth it just for a change...some people are to snobby.

12. hear hear...

13. Stop being closeminded people. Everything has it's purpose, and that includes schwag.I don't buy it but it would be great for edibles and vaping, my two favorite ways if ingesting the herb. A good water cure will give you bud perfect for edibles, you will be amizingly high for cheap and you get no negative effects from the large amount you would have to smoke to achieve the same level of high. If I had OP's prices on some dirt weed I would never by anything else, I would buy by the qp and strictly make edibles or vape it.

14. #114 mast3rmind, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    What you guys consider Schwag I consider DIRT.

Schwag is seedy shit but green still at least to me, I've never seen brown weed in my life ahahaha.

EDIT: Actually on second thought my first time I smoked weed it was brown but it wasnt mine it was a friends and Ive never come across brown weed since in 10 years plus smoking.

EDIT 2: When I'm smoking I don't want to make it an all day event for 1 high thats why I CHOOSE DANK!

15. Schwag - It's what's for dinner... It taste worse than resin. Make some edibles please.

16. some people just say its really bad because just hear what others that really smoke good weed is say

i bet a lot of people here that say im smoking dank are really smoking shwag or mids without knowing:wave:

and its really funny to see thread of people showin pick ups saying looks at this dank i payed 20$ the gram and looks really shitty and just because of the price everybody is like omg sweet deal bro and im like hahaha stupid fuck i can get that for 5$

17. I know the difference between schwag-mids-dank. Schwag and mids give me headaches. I feel very nauseous when I smoke it. It will make me high, and sometimes the high will be nice. But, it most definately will make me feel sick, and eat everything and sleep.

Good weed is nicer to me.

18. The schwag where I am at is absolutely god awful. I would rather go a week not smoking if all I can get is schwag. It is just not worth it in my opinion.

19. Schwag here varies widely. On a good day, it's just very seedy headies, and you're like, you're dumping this at $20 a quarter, seriously? Other days, though, it's straight-up coffee grounds: bone-dry, brown, crumbly, nasty in every way--straight to the edibles jar it goes.

Reliable quality is at least half of what I usually pay for.