Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with the hate toward schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeDB, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I don't know if this has been established, but the OP is referring to higher mids. Down south the terms "mids" and "schwag" are pretty much interchangeable, even if the bud is decent. Pretty much if it's not dank it's schwag.

2. Buying schwag is like flipping a coin. Some times you get some VERY GOOD herb, and other times you get shitty brown shit.

Look at the pic below. The left sack is $5 worth of schwag of one connect. The right sack is $10 worth of schwag of another connect.

[​IMG]

3. Schwag has shitty taste, smell, and high. Quality over quantity any day.

4. just remember who you are funding when buying shwag. (the mexican drug cartels). I used to buy shwag once in a great while for price.. but I realized that I didn't want any diseases that could come from smoking something that has gone through so so many hands and many harsh or dirty conditions. I cant say anything good about shwag

5. Sounds fun.:D

6. #86 nascarfan, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    Well if I wouldn't drink Steel Reserve over Guiness because it's less than have the price, why would I smoke schwag over dank for the same price? I can get down with some decent mids, but I'll pass on the Bobby Browns.

7. because you tolerence is low. If you've only been smoking schwag on a regular basis, your tolerence wont get that high at all. The last time i smoked schwag, i had 4 blunts, felt like i had a .5g joint.... Quality is better then quantity

8. i havent read shit in this thread but as far as the title...dude, on the most fundamental level, its a function of amount, not quality....

you just need to smoke more to get fucked up is asll......and thats aaaaaaall good.....:smoke:

9. my biggest problem wish schwag is that almost always comes from the Mexican drug cartels especially in Texas. my family is from mexico and my aunt was shot by her boy friend who was a high ranking member of a cartel in mexico. she was shot in detroit and her killer escaped to mexico and is still down there being protected by the cartel. so i try to buy from people who aren't gang affiliated. and i know not all schwag come from mexico but almost no danks come from down there

10. and your not doing your lungs any good by doing that. Schwag smoke is nasty, and alot of that isnt good for you.

11. quality over quanity bro

12. quality and quantity

13. I don't really like smoking induced headaches, so yeah..

14. QFT, where I live, (north east of US in new england) Shwag and mids are the really low quality buds. Bricked and brown. It seems the farther south you go the higher quality the mids become and the more abundant, and cheaper. The shwag a lot of people get would probably be considered KB quality in Massachusetts (half price of headies). And the shwag that we get would probably be considered dirt over there. Sure looks like dirt.

15. the funny thing is some americans are smoking mexican "shity'' weed right now and they dont even know they think its some super bubbasonic chronic or some dank ass weed

16. Thats quite a shame :( if only it were legal and then it wouldn't be mis labeled.

17. Wow it's obvious people got spoiled on good weed and now don't appreciate what middies bring to the table.:mad: I know he said shwagg but he was talking about fire shwagg (oxymoron?), and I would consider that to be like fire middies or atleast regular mids.

I started smoking on mids because it was anyone could find in my area. (It's still the only thing in my area when I go home, I know people who have been smoking for 8+ years and haven't even seen anything better than middies.) Then I came to college and spent years trying all the big names (sour d, northern lights, green crack, etc.). I am still in college now and ran out of money a few weeks ago. Since then i've gone back to middies and wow I can't believe I was ever stupid enough to waste all that money on headies.

Now when I say waste I mean that headies is 120 a quarter here in Jersey, while I can get middies for 100 a HALF. I get double the weed for 20 bucks less, and usually it's upper mids which looks pretty close to headies, just a little browner. (My roommate says it looks like dank that someone vaped once or twice if that gives u an idea.)
    I still get blown every time i get a new pickup of mids just like I do when I pick up a new strain of of dank, but the only difference is it takes a little more to get blazed than headies would once i've been smoking the same strain for awhile. (I would esimate I use .4 to get blazed with middies instead of .3 with headies, so don't start that bs that middies take 2x or 3x the amount to get you high.)

So I mean I just really don't see why so many people think mids are shit when they're clearly the best value. I understand some people can only choose from shit schwag or dank, then the choice is obvious. And I also understand that most people want the best of the best when the buy a product, but I didn't think close to everyone wouldn't settle for anything less than dank.

I'm sure i'm not the only broke college kid who spends all his money on weed, or the only one who feels they spend way to much on bud in general, so I don't understand why even people on a budget won't consider mids. Ever since I started buying mids I don't have to put all my money into bud, it's great to be able to buy booze to go with the bud, it's great to have spending cash to go out, etc.

Sorry for the long post and any high spelling mistakes, but this is a topic i've had a lot of personal experience with and my opinions seem to differ majorly from the rest of the community so i'm just curious as to why.:smoke::confused_2:

18. #98 casp3r420, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    cool story bro!

19. I smoke mids and I'm content. Smoked some chron but wouldn't pay 50 an eighth when I can get a half of good mids for the same price (or at least until I start bringing in some money).

20. your awesome! i was thinking the same thing.