Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with the hate toward schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeDB, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Yeah, that picture is just the default picture people post when the word shwag is mentioned. Most of the time when I think of shwag its the dark green compressed buds with lots of seeds in them. I am in Massachusetts though, where these "mids" go for 5 dollars a gram, and unseeded buds for 10 dollars a gram (real mids IMO).

I know that Texas has great quality on the regs for sale there because of the location. Unfortunately for a lot of people in other parts of the country shwag is dirt weed, but not nearly that bad :laughing: I've never actually seen weed nearly that bad.

2. fire ass schwag
    whattttt

3. How about sackkk my caccckk for $3,000?

This is me, homie. I'm myself. This is what I feel. Crimson colored, bolded, Times New Roman. This is how default text looks on Microsoft word documents. You sir, need to smoke and chill the fuck out.

So yeah duder, I'm fo RIZZEAL.:smoke:

4. [​IMG]

5. Mids/Schwag illustrate everything that is wrong with American society. Instead of sucking it up, saving a little cash and buying the better & American made product, we have certain individuals who are willing to sacrfice quality to get more quantity even though the money is going to a much more awful place. We're greedy. The difference between schwag and good weeds is like McDonalds and a good hamburger. Sure the Mc-e-ds is cheap and easy to get but it will not taste as good and it will make you sick.

6. Hey now, no facepalming my super thugged out lingo! :smoke:

7. If schwag in texas looks like my mids then sign me up. Nothing wrong with mids at all except the dry mouth. I smoke a blunt to myself of mids and im fucking ripped, and i love it... Not saying the chronic isnt a lot better bcuz it is but when im broke i dont blow my money on something that is not that much more enjoyable.

8. lol word :D

9. Haha thank you for not being a prick in response. This place is too great of a community to tolerate any sort of foul play :smoke:

I'm new here, so this text might seem like an eyesore at first. Give it time, it will grow on you :). If I wasn't so diehard for IU athletics, we wouldn't have this problem. Damn me for my unhealthy obsession! :D

10. i dont know where you guys live but i have never seen shwag that looked like that, and trust me ive smoked plenty of shwag, it use to be all i smoked when i was broke. i think the OP in me are in a similar situation, i found in different areas shwag can mean completely different things. i guess here in kansas what we call "shwag" is what some people would call lower quality mids.

11. And still, why would you want to when you can smoke less chronic to get more high?

12. I dont know about you but the highest I've ever been was when I smoked shwag. 6 blunts between 3 people and I was so high I could hardly even hold the blunt. Besides, weed is weed, I'm the least picky person unless I have a better option, sure I'd love to smoke the danky all day long every day buy financially I can't do that. Shwag is the bomb and anyone who says otherwise can smoke 4 blunts with me and then well see. :smoking:

Because smoking is fun. I like to enjoy the smoking experience, sure I smoke to get high but smoking is part of the fun. Sometimes it's nice to be able to pack bowl after bowl after bowl of some shwiggles and get the most blunt force high ever. I just hate people who look down on people that smoke shwag. That's just fucked up.

13. for some reason shwag doesnt work like that for me. in my area shwag has a distinct high and probably has a lot of chems in it that most dank doesnt. i found that when i build up a high tolerance from dank i can buy a bag of shwag and get blazed as fuck off a joint. the OP is right, i have run into some "fire shwag".

im convinced that what you guys call shwag isnt in my area or some shit. i honestly prefer dank most of the time but to me theres nothing wrong with a good shwag high.

edit- and i honestly dont think i have ever smoked any weed that was so bad that it gave me a headache.

14. I always thought schwag was the crappy shit that gives you headaches and has as much weight in seeds as it does weed. Sounds like reggie is what you're getting. But wtf do I know I just smoke a lot of weed. :smoke:

15. see thats weird cause where i live reggie and shwag pretty much mean the same thing. ive also noticed that hardly anyone on here calls dank weed "nug", i had actually never heard anyone call good weed "dank", we use it as an adjective to describe good weed.

16. I use dank. "Hey man I just picked up some danky lets blaze it!!"

17. If herb was legal, there would be no schwag; *anybody* could grow, dry, and cure a better bud than MexiBrick, and at lower cost.

18. yeah, a lot of people say that here but i have never heard anyone call weed "dank" in real life, ive heard "dank weed", but not just dank.

19. Truth. In plain text. Lovely :hello::smoke:

20. I have seen schwag like that. I've seen herb that, once the sticks and seeds are cleaned out, looks like coffee grounds.