Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with the hate toward schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeDB, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I dunno I used to smoke 4-5 g's of chron day and a j of schwag would still get me pretty high. maybe i'mjust blessed with them awesome tolerence skillz

2. Yeah if it's sticky and only has a few seeds, has some kinda smell to it, I wouldn't call it schwag.

Some people might mean schwag to be what's at the bottom end of the market, but I mean schwag like flat brown nasty weed that's all stringy and just sucks ass.

3. There's some stipulations where schwag is acceptable for me:

1.) It's all that's around..... I consider this a "drought"
    2.) It's free. Unless it's brown frown.. if someone has one rolled, sure.
    3.) You're broke and fiending for a high
    4.) It's given to you free
    5.) You're selling it.... so you smoke fat blunts of it.

Otherwise, if you have the money, man, treat yourself good and get yourself the high you deserve. :)

Try some Medical next time you get the opportunity. It will likely change your perception on schwag and weed in general forever. There's nothing like a good medical strain. Even if it's retarded priced like 20/G, maybe even 25/G, get it. To at least try it once and pop that medical cherry. You'll be glad you did, even if you're broke because of it. A gram of medical could easily last you a couple days if your tolerance is low. Get you some bro!:smoke:

4. Exactly. Adds to the convenience factor. I love buying some high grade.. packing a fat bowl in my pipe and just taking a few hits here and there for a few hours.

Hell, with the high grade you can even roll a J or bleezy, spark it... hit it til you're high (usually within the first 2-3 hits), and put it out and save it for another 3 times or so. It's a win/win with high grade.

5. Medical is very rare around here, but I'll definitely pick some up once I can find some.

Also, to me schwag is like mental described it. Its sticky, green, crystaly, and kinda seedy(but not too bad...usually). What I'm thinking is our schwag is different than what a lot of people call schwag.

6. yeah thats true, a friend of mine used to sell pounds with gasoline in it :laughing:

yeah slang and the unavailability of good mids pretty much is the reason there is only chron and schwag in texas. sucks but eh, least the schwag is dirt cheap haha

you never hear anyone say the words mids unless they're from out of town

medical is just a word man, ain't no difference between medical and chron chron

7. Meh. I'd say yes and no.

There's some homegrown/outdoor chronic that I'd consider some mild shit compared to some top shelf medical. When I say medical, I mean chronic that is grown to perfection. Perfect amount of trichs, the smell is just right, and the taste is perfect. But I definitely get what you're saying.

8. yeah i see what you mean man. all about them semantics

i'm vaping some headband from the lovely triangle and that beats the shit outta the medical from new mexico.

i guess what we've learned is simple.

grow you own and you won't have to deal with all this bull :smoke:

9. Here in arizona man shwag is just unpredictable, you never know what kind of high your gonna get

10. The first thing I have ever smoked,was clinic bud.I've been smoking for 3 years now and even when i was smoking a shit ton of dank,I would come across some schwag or mids being offered by a friend.I'm not gonna turn down weed regardless if it's shitty lookin buds.

I've learned not to judge by looks.My friend gave me a half zip of schwag,super brown,hard,seedy for a small on the go container.I had been smoking dank buds with him all day long and I came home and smoked another bowl of dank then about an hour later a bowl of schwag and got just as baked.

But I've also had terrible schwag.I've smoked 3 bowls of schwag with a very low tolerance and got nothing but a headache.Recently my uncles brother gave me about a quarter of schwag for free and honestly didn't do much other than a slight head buzz.

And again,I've even smoked stuff that appeared and smelled bomb as fuck(BAF) and didnt' do a damn thing.

11. Waiting on my college degree and own crib for that one haha... but I'll definitely at LEAST cultivate my own personal smoke down the road.

I know a soggy bottom boy looking old hippy here in my little town that has some dank outdoor homegrown. This year is the 20th generation for one of his plants. And damn, last years batch (19th gen.) was sooo wild looking and skunky! I can't wait to see how his harvest goes this year :)

12. Oh, as a side note:

I love mary jane. Schwag, Popcorn, Kush, Goo, Purp...if it's bud and I have it, I'm going to smoke the hell out of it. There have been times where I got shitty schwag, yes. But I'm not going to say it sucks just because of a few shitty sacks.

Just sayin.

13. Nothin man, personally when I don't have the extra money I'll hit up my other guy for a dime or somethin', its great to just have a fat sack to roll joints/blunts/bong hits or whatever. my prices for shwag are:
    dime:7 grams
    dub:half o
    O/40-50
    :smoke:

14. :confused: I don't get high from smoking schwag..

that's why I don't like smoking shitty bud. I don't like the smell, taste, high, etc. And I don't know what "fire ass schwag" is, I mean...isn't that the point of schwag - that it's NOT "fire"?

oh well, if you're okay with smoking it and it still gets you high, that's good, but you gotta understand that many people don't like it because of the reasons I stated

15. Are you new? It's called schwag for a reason. If it gets you high you have the tolerance of a zygote. It tastes like filth, is filled with stems, leafs seeds, all the shit I do not want to be smoking. With bud it's all quality over quantity, any stupid fuck should know that. Furthermore your mass totals are severely incorrect. There are 28 grams (approx.) in an ounce. Not 30-34, making your half o amount equally as foolish. Extrapolate from there and it can be easily deduced that a qp contains (approx.) 112 grams, not 118. Keep swinging though champ, just quit smoking schwag that shit is nasty

16. so he gets a bit more weed than you do per bag per purchase?
    and i agree, ill smoke schwag if i get it, but in BC i simply dont, them mexicans (noracist) dont get up to canada.
    a qp of schwag would disgust me.

17. Did you ever stop to think maybe when he wants an O his guy hooks him up..?
    when im gettin reg my Os are really about 30, my halfs about 15 or 16.

18. That exactly

19. I've only really had schwag once, it was some girl I didn't know and she had some shitty little vape with mexican brick weed that i don't even know where she found it cause all I can find at the worst here is mids but I wouldn't even bother with schwag unless I had like no tolerance, and even then...

I think you guys are thinking mids which can be a good deal, I can get mids here for waaaay fucking cheaper than dank, but I still prefer dank

20. you are obviously not getting the real sour d, and I'm calling shenanigans on the other strains, because if you normally smoke those like I do, there is no way in hell that some schwag would get you high