whats with ppl taking ridiculous amounts of acid?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HighHaze, May 31, 2009.

1. Because the people that do prints are ready for them and actually respect the substance, instead of just trying to get fucked up and ending up jumping out a window.

2. most i have taken is 4 hits...and that was of some very very high quality doses.

basically it was too much....my mind was obliterated into little pieces and the trip was over-powerful and not so fun

my connect for acid has taken i think 18 hits.....and that was of incredible shit. said he tripped for 3 days......INSANE

3. THE THUMBPRINT the thumbprint comprises a whopping 12.500 micrograms of LSD. In more familiar terms that would mean 250 average blotters or 100 really strong ones.

THE SHROOMPRINT the Shroomprint comprises a whopping 2.500 milligrams of Psilocybin (yes, 2.5 grams of pure 4-HO-DMT) as is contained in 1 pound of dried Cubensis mushrooms.

4. shroomprint is total bullshit. also, your info on thumbprints are wrong. it's about 4-5 grams of crystalline LSD

5. how do people come out of that but you always hear horror stories about dosing hella blotters

6. #26 NFloyd2357, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009

I took 3 hits. But they were also really high grade... white fluff blotter - on white water color paper.

I took 2 hits my first time, 1 hit my second time, and 3 my third time (all same batch). All times were great, and the third time was by far the best. My thought process on 3 tabs wasn't much different, but my body high and the visuals were IMMENSELY stronger. We went to the beach for a bit, and damn, thats an image that has literally been perma-burned into my brain, it was so beautiful (and i've tripped at the same beach before).

Next time i can get some, i'm doing 4 hits. just the 3 was such a great step up from 2 hits. It wasn't insanely more intense, just sooo much better in an undescribable way (other than having way better visuals)....

and music on 3 hits.... damn i thought music was good on 2, or shrooms... but holy shit, that triip when i took 3... it felt like my whole body was being drenched in liquid music. Only two little sony bookshelf speakers, and i felt totally engulfed - i usually listen to just the beatles when i trip, since i've tried other shit and the beatles just always take the cake -- but i was with my friend and he put on some maaaaaad chill beats, all sick hip hop from people i've never heard of (it was real relaxing though, almost meant for tripping to) and that was equally as awesome as the beatles - the two gave me completely different sensations

[edit] and all trips were equally as spiritual (and lsd is the most spiritual drug i've taken... over shrooms which i've done at least 20 times)

7. i know what you mean, dude. you listen to music from two shitty little speakers but the sound seems to be everywhere. it's so fucking great lol

8. yep - i wish music was always like that haha.

where you from in essex county if you dont mind me asking (PM it if you want). My roommate freshmen year's from essex

9. I've been hearing lots of mixed information about the legitimacy of Shroomprints. Does anybody experienced want to debunk or support it?

10. Yeah,Ive dosed big once before.It was around 600-750 mcg's.May not be a whole lot to some here at GC but it was the most I had ever taken.

A hit is 100 mcg's more or less,who knows it depends.

11. most i've done is two tabs, i enjoyed only taking one tab more though

two was just too much i guess

12. Most I've had was two sugar cubes that had two drops each on them, and I was gone.

Then one night I was rolling and a few friends came by the party I was at. The two guys each ate an entire 10-strip of DOC and one of the guys' girlfriends ate like 4-5 hits of the DOC. They tripped for like the next 2 days. We sat with them until like the 20 hour mark and then had to leave.

13. I've only dropped acid once in my life... and I took 8 hits. It was an amazing trip.... completely amazing. That was some killer cid too.

I have a deadhead friend who is in his late 30s and he will drop 20-30 hits of liquid at a time. I honestly would never drop anything more than 10 hits, but hey, if thats what ya like to do, then have fun doin it!

14. yea ive taken a ten strip of family fluff white on white and it was rediculous. The trip change between 2 and 4 is even intense, so i mean its a great experience if in the proper mindset, like concerts or nature or something. Anyways its just a loss of ego, feeling of unity, great kaliedascopic visuals, fading in and out of what is really real

15. I got dosed and robbed in boulder colorado when I was living on the streets. It was liquid and it felt like close to 20 hits, on the back of my neck and shoulders. Ive done 22 hits at a time though of quality liquid. Different people, different amounts.

16. I dosed 4 hits of 'family fluff' once, really great trip, if intense at times. I spent some of it walking around NYC and the peak in my apt just chilling and watching TV.

17. how bout 72?
    supposedly sid from slipknot did this.
    and saw hearts exploding.
    i'm not so sure though.

18. every tab i have gotten recently all it takes is 1 tab to get off your ass for 8-12 hours....im a psychonaut tho so i started off with 1-2 then worked my way up to 3-6 then went nuts oned day and ate 10 then a few weeks ago i ate 20....would not recommend for the faint hearted. I LOVE/RESPECT psychedelics and i want to get the most out of it as i can