Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's with people these days...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Not to rant but... people deny getting smoked up because I offer mids? Seriously? It's like I have to offer a joint of northern lights for my friends to smoke with me

Are people that spoiled that they would deny getting baked off of mids?

Maybe it's just my environment.. I appreciate any weed and sharing with friends... you guys ever have an experience like this?

And sure, headies are great, but just smoking the herb is a pleasure to me.

2. exactly. what kind of prick denies something like that that is FREE???!!

3. It's honestly offensive... makes me think twice about them being a true friend. :(

4. i know peopple like that.. and its just like lol wtf.. so i would just smoke with my other friends, and watch them sit there wishing they were high. I love mids for blunts.

5. WTF is wrong with people these days...

6. Well, when I have headies, should I stop smoking them out? I feel like I should =/

7. smoke it by them and if they say anything just be like "oh, are you sure its good enough"

8. maybe they just didnt wana blaze? ha if not what a couple of rude fags you got on your hands

9. I'd feel like a douche, but it gets the message across. Thanks

10. If I have some dank stuff, then I am trying my hardest to share it. But my friends are not like that. they will smoke anything. But it has been awhile since we have smoked mids so idk. But we don't really care. As long as it gets us high we really don't care.

11. nah man, thats what you need to do. just light up right by them and be like "it schwag, i know you dont like getting high from schwag." even if it is a little douchey you should still definitely do it because denying a smokeout is was worse.

12. Yeah, that's some pretty unacceptable shit to me, I wouldn't be inclined to offer their stuck up weed-elitist asses anything in future.

13. Yeah, if anyone offers to smoke you up, you take it. Those are the true friends.

14. I don't know what is up with those people, but you don't turn down free weed where I am from. :bongin:

15. People around here can't tell the difference between headies and bammer. That's even more annoying believe me.

16. If they don't want to get stoned with you, just say: "Alright, I'll smoke it by myself. Don't say I didn't ask." or some shit.

17. Deal with those who'll take what you offer, and keep steppin'.

18. Their loss, man. More for you.

19. Yea man bring it up with them.. I only smoke regs with my friends but at the same time they are newbies

20. i wouldn't smoke with them its about smoking and chillin with some friends not about how good the bud is