Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with all this ABV Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicKiller7, Feb 16, 2013.

1. So I've been reading a lot lately about ABV weed (All ready been vaped?). Well it seems like as long as you add it to food high in fat, it works? I normally use stems and left over shake from the bag to make hot chocolate, but have never used vaped weed for any edibles? So do you really just add the vaped nug to yogurt or ice cream or milk and eat it? I have like 2-2.5 grams of vaped nug now.

2. I've heard you can just straight up eat it without cooking it at all... apparently the THC has already been heat-activated so it's good to go :D not 100% sure though you should google it

3. No u make butter with it, I did n got too fried I passed out lol it works fantastic for edibles but u have to make butter with it first, need half ounce -to ounce of vaped bud, I over dis it and made 9 cookies with like a ounce lol / edible high is so strong it's almost shroomy but u don't see shit lol it's on another level

4. yeah you can make some edibles with it go to a guide and try er out

5. sweet guys thanks. And as for making butter, is that more or less work than hot chocolate? I've made hot chocolate before and all you have to do is simmer milk and the bud for 10 minutes, strain and add chocolate. and can you replace bud with vaped weed for all recipes?

6. I use vaped buds to make firecracker.

Grinded bud mix with peanut butter. Cover with cracker. Wrap in foil. Bake 320 degree. 23 min.

7. You can eat it without cooking and get high but it is much more efficient if you cook with it

8. Its already decarboxylated. You can eat it straight by its self. Done it a handful of times. Or you can put it in peanut butter. Personally I really hate abv, and just give mine away. I always have so much of it.

9. I would do that, but weed going through my stomach literally doesn't get me high, even if I eat nothing before. It really sucks :(

10. I made firecrackers with like a gram of ABV and got fucked up. It was intense. You can definitely make some potent edibles with it.

11. You just changed my life, I tried (probably wasn't a good idea) to smoke the vaped weed and almost got sick. I still saved it however, thinking I would eventually find a use for it and here you are! You are a beacon of inspiration my friend tyvm :) :hello:

12. U can re vape it def, sometimes I don't vape my sesh all the way through and I can re vape again in morning or later ad still get just as high,/ I just melt butter in a pot,add weed, let simmer for hour or bit longer , maybe half hour longer, always keep stiring-t hen strain into bin,put lid on bin, add bin to freezer- wait overnight-24 hours at best and then separate water-dump out and ur left with solid cannabudder!, the budder separates from the water in the freezer because its so cold so dumping it out is easy, u may want to measure ur butter to weed ratio, I used a half ounce worth of butter on a ounce of weed lol I majorly overdid it and made it super potent, so potent I didn't even feel it,just boom asleep lol becareful to measure dosage but have fun :D edible high is on a whole mother level of its own, as I said before its almos shroomy -super super intense, (from wa I felt at first before the boom lmao) and all the stories iv hears nothing kicks u in the ass more then edibles- concentrates pretty close to tying if u smoke alot I hear/ can't wait to make edibles again, I have another ounce or more of vaped bud right now :D

13. Anytime:D glad I could help out, hope tht is a good explanation on making budder- that's basiclly exactly what I did at home lol no joke, I jus measures dose wrong but it worked perfectly, gave some friends some cookies n they said they'd never been so high-they even passed out in middle of dinner lol right as thee eating there food they fall asleep and fling it at te wall xD lol - I meant Tupperware container not like a bin lol and u want to use a cheese cloth to strain sorry I forgt that part, u want 2 layrs of cheese cloth and u squeeze all the butter out of ur weed also, strain weed and butter through cheesecloth into Tupperware container, lifting the cheesecloth up as u go so u dont spill any weed, then as ur done continue to squeeze it all out so nomes wasted -butter and itl look like coca cola with particles in it but its ok lol and put lid on and in freezer and then u should have ur butter,-after 24 hours n dump water out lol, then u can add to any recipe that requires butter now, anything at all and youl get RIPPED lol beyond that even / sorry before about forgetting cheesecloth-dont strain with anything els xD cheesecloth only lol

14. Sweet Imma try this, but how does it taste?

15. Prolly made it wrong. It took me a couple of attempt to get it working

16. could be an omega 3 deficiency

17. I like rolling ABV joints sometimes too, it feels like a waste with fresh bud because it would last longer in the vape, I don't vape my bud too dark though so it doesn't taste bad

18. Yeah, I guess edibles just dont work for some people. I think its because of stomach lacking a certain enzyme.