whats with all the hate?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Trabado, Apr 27, 2011.

1. why is everyone hatin so much on blunts???the other day i was watching a video on youtube of a guy whou had like 5 phillies and broke em in pieces and was like foook bluuntttss only paperrss blablablabla fucking douche man, i mean, i agree with all the health related arguments, but still i like to smoke a blunt once in a while i like em, no need to be a bitch about it just cuz wiz khalifa says so. fuck blunt haters
    :poke:
    :bongin:
    :wave:

2. and the worst part is wiz used to be a blunt smoker...

i agree with you mang...im all about them swishers...i buy a buy one get one free at least once a week...

3. peach optimo's alllll dayyy

4. GLASS.
    Why would i spend $100 a week on tasty tasty ass flowers, only to wrap them in a disgusting tobacco wrap thats been sprayed and coated in nasty artificial flavors?

The ONLY thing blunts are good for are HUGE parties, and reg.
    thats ALL

5. lol, so many anti blunt/pro blunt/what about blunt threads. So fucking annoying.

People hate on blunts because mixing weed with tobacco is disgusting.

6. personally i don't like anything joint related , however i have not devoted any significant amount of my time to making a big deal out of it, and if someone was passing along a joint of good weed of course i would smoke it. It's a preference thing dunno how people get all worked up to the point where they 'hate' them....besides joint / blunt the type of paper means nothing to me

7. I don't like blunts because I don't like tobacco. the shits nasty imo and I don't see a need for it. its all about that heady glass.

8. Blunts are the least efficient way to imbibe marijuana. Combustion is one thing, but surround your wonderful herb with a tobacco leaf flavored by some weird ass chemicals to make it tasty, yeah, that's what I want.

Admittedly they make smoking shitty weed more enjoyable, and are good at a party, but there are much much more efficient ways to ingest marijuana.

Also the cultural backlash has something to do with the hip-hop community and their preference towards said smoking methods. While a good percentage of the MJ community has an affinity for hip-hop culture, I daresay a greater percentage disdains hip-hop with all it's heart.

A decent blunt every once in awhile is nice - kind of like smoking a weed cigar. But honestly I don't smoke regular cigars now more than once every couple of years, and I smoke blunts even less. I only roll joints with lesser grade material too. I'd much rather use glass or even a small metal hash pipe ('cause I smoke a LOT of hash).

9. I mean I don't have a problem with joints or blunts. But I prefer glass. I think it's because the first time I ever smoked, it was mids in a joint and I didn't get high. I was pretty disappointed because I didn't get high. The second time I smoked it was OG Kush in a bowl and I was sooooo high and happy!!! I know the mids was much lesser quality but I think i still like the glass more because that's how I was introduced to being high.

10. i mean dont get me wrong...i prefer glass over blunts...BUT blunts over jays (im gonna get flamed for this)

and i disagree about the flavor...if i roll a 1.5 of LEGIT headies in a swish ill be in flavor country....

11. I dont think people should hate on blunts, but people who smoke blunts shouldn't force us to enjoy blunts. I use to smoke 3-4 blunts a day, i had a bong at home, but i was always out with friends. A blunt is much more fun to smoke then glass, idc what anyone says. There's much more you can do with blunt smoke, then bong smoke, but that should be obvious. But that shit is soo bad for you. I didn't smoke cigarettes at all at this point in my life, and my cannabis smoking never had an effect on my cardio. After smoking 3-4 blunts a day for at least half a year, I was coughing while running. My mucus would come out looking like dirt sometimes. And the taste, oh god the terrible taste. And what a waste of weed. Takes at least a dime to roll a decent blunt, when i can take a .1 out of my bong and get higher. But i understand how fun smoking a blunt is, so i cant hate on it, i just stick with glass now. I do miss the actual smoking part, but the feeling of glass is muchhh better.

12. what it comes down to is a segregated, competitive, us vs. them mentality, where bitter, hurt, scared people wallow in self loathing and pity, and impose their will on others, while so full of hate they wouldn't know happiness if it bit them in the ass. i blame organized religion

13. grape is the only one ill smoke

14. the worst part is that you guys blame wiz khalifa for the whole blunt thing, that's just pathetic. Make your own decisions

jesus christ...

15. I agree, i just dont like joints, joints are an even BIGGER waste of bud then a blunt. Taste better, more natural,i understand, but they suck. There never good to hit, they get hot as fuck, the end always gets filled with resin and tastes worse then a blunt. Imo, if i can go out and buy a bowl for 20$, joints=useless

16. I don't really hate blunts, but that's what I smoked with when I first started at 14 because a lot of us didn't have pipes/bongs ect. We were young and didn't want out parents finding them lol. Im 19 now and can have whatever I want. I smoked too many blunts out of necessity, I never get bad cottonmouth except with blunts, and I hate that blunt aftertaste.. I feel like I can't get rid of it lol. So if its my weed and it's my choice I dont use them no. If someone is like," hey wanna hit this ?" I'm not going to say no or complain. Complaining about someones choice of smoking method is just bad etiquette if they're smoking you up lol. But I'll probably pack a bowl for the next round.

17. Smoking herb is smoking herb... Smoke out of whatever you have to smoke from (unless it's aluminum foil, but you have to be plain stupid to smoke out of foil.) Fuck that Taylor Gang paper plane shit... I like some of Wiz's stuff, but he is real immature in many ways. People that say "only smoke papers" or "fuck blunts" can stick the bandwagon that they jumped on up their ass... My 2 cents

18. and they start falling apart and cant hit :( and dont say oh its because you cant roll...

19. lol what?!

20. I don't smoke blunts nor do I like them. I don't like mixing my tobacco and ganj