Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with all the hate on grasscity

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Yea I didn't know it was op making these childish threads ...... He tried to buy Brussels sprouts lol[/quote]

Hahahaha yeah that was a good one. And he still doesn't understand the hate....

Granted I debating making this thread a while back, it seems like anytime someone leaves themselves open with the littlest mistake its a race to harass the guy. Everyone is so eager to prove people wrong versus help them understand the truth.

That mixed with anti-blunt threads. Jesus I hate those, every self righteous smoker feels the need to come in and drop the same line as every other arrogant non-tobacco smoker. "Your so stupid for blunts, cancer death blah blah blah" get over it kiddos, everyone likes different things. I'm not gonna tell you to stop using your vape, so stop telling us what to smoke. Eh that's a little hateful in itself but the city has turned me iinto a spiteful person since this increase of arguments. Find any thread 5+ pages and I'm pretty sure there's at least 1 argument if not more. Lets just smoke and chill eh?

2. Theres "so much hate on grasscity" because anyone can become anything they want to be on an anonymous Internet forum, with no consequences to their statements or actions

3. ...I find this to be the most laid back forum I've ever visited... SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN.
    Nah I'm just kidding ;) Ignore the summerfags, they'll be gone soon :D

4. haha at stoned and caressa with your smiley posts....maybe ill get some points for seeing what you two did there :hide:

5. [quote name='"illrolling"']haha at stoned and caressa with your smiley posts....maybe ill get some points for seeing what you two did there :hide:[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about?

6. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

What the fuck are you talking about?[/quote]

This.

I'm hella confused as to what he meant by that also... Lmao

7. [quote name='"tnh"']

This.

I'm hella confused as to what he meant by that also... Lmao[/quote]

:laughing: yeah he tried to tell me that I'm 'doing it wrong' by reading people at parties on my last thread...

This dude is startin to piss me off:p

8. How have I hurt you?

I dont try to argue with everyone I just dont like being disrespected when I havent disrespected anyone

I know my shit Im just wondering why people are so disrespectful and dont even take people feelings into action?

So far I have recieved a lot of bullshit from this site when Im just trying to have a good time

Btw even if I was underaged I wouldnt be hurting anyone so I dont know what your problem would be (Im not underages, Im 20 years old)

9. #109 stevegrass2, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    No. A quick look through your posting history shows you obviously don't know your shit. All your threads either ask a painfully stupid question ("Will one beer get me too fucked up after smoking?" or "Can a doctor report my weed smoking?") or point out a useless observation ("My name has the first two letters of 420 lol") that no 18+ person would ask or make.

I have no problem with underage people posing as 18+ on this site, but I find it a problem when said underage person is completely clueless and obviously way too immature to be on this site.

10. Ask me something about weed then if "I know nothing"

How can I be more mature then? Im 20 so how can I act like it?

11. [quote name='"stoned42"']
    Btw even if I was underaged I wouldnt be hurting anyone so I dont know what your problem would be (Im not underages, Im 20 years old)[/quote]

Dude... you've been saying this exact same thing in like 3 of your other threads..

If you aren't underage then why do you keep on defending under age people... YOU HAVE TO BE 18 to join...its the fucking rules man....

Every blade here that's actually 18 and over don't want kiddies on this site.... jesus. :eek:

:rolleyes:

Edit: [quote name='"stoned42"']

Ask me something about weed then if "I know nothing"

How can I be more mature then? Im 20 so how can I act like it?[/quote]

Wow man...just wow.

12. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

Dude... you've been saying this exact same thing in like 3 of your other threads..

If you aren't underage then why do you keep on defending under age people... YOU HAVE TO BE 18 to join...its the fucking rules man....

Every blade here that's actually 18 and over don't want kiddies on this site.... jesus. :eek:

:rolleyes:

Like why?[/quote]

Sounds like the kid has nothing better to do.. Is it possible to block certain people's posts so you never have to read them? I'm sure it is, I'm on my phone so next time I'm on pc I will have to figure that out. Got a few in mind.. Lmao

13. They haven't smoked yet that day.

14. I told him I'd leave him alone after lost flipping out because of his thread/post history. I think we should all not respond to what I think is obviously a troll/underage and he'll go away real quick

15. ^

Yeah I was pretty much done anyway, I said all I needed to say.. :eek:

I wonder what would happen if no one replies to his threads anymore... he'd evantually crack, and go ape shit and do something to get himself banned :laughing:

16. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']^

Yeah I was pretty much done anyway, I said all I needed to say.. :eek:

I wonder what would happen if no one replies to his threads anymore... he'd evantually crack, and go ape shit and do something to get himself banned :laughing:[/quote]

He'd be one of those people we see on the news that goes on a killing spree cause we ignored him

17. [quote name='"dudeindistress3"']

He'd be one of those people we see on the news that goes on a killing spree cause we ignored him[/quote]

Lmao, i can see it now..

"murder linked to marijuana and counter culture forums"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkB1Yi5OSYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

18. [quote name='"stoned42"']

I got a ? For ya
    [quote name='"stoned42"']
    Ahh so I can just put my autos in a cupboard with no light until they grow a bit?[/quote]
    Look familiar.

19. [quote name='"stoned42"']

That right there shows just how immature you are

20. This thread is getting bad. They should just close it like the rest of the threads this guys starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.