Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with all the hate on grasscity

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Uh wrong. And you know, posting about moderator actions is against forum rules. Come on now, please review them. We REALLY don't like issuing infractions, it's a pain in the rear end

2. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']It sucks, but unfortunately a lot of the world is like that. But back to grasscity. There's people on here that never have a positive thing to say about anything. All they do is spread hate. Example: Calibudi or whatever his name is. Everything he posts is nonsense. There's a few people like that. It's like they have nothing better to do than be rude to people on the internet. So lame.[/quote]

Play nice man, CaliBudE isn't a bad guy. I find most of his posts to be relevant. Some a tad bit rude, but overall not bad.

3. Yo! Fuck u all!!
    Just thought i jump in real quick to hate a little bit!

4. I do play nice. When a mean spirited person appears I'm forced to let them know they have a problem.

5. This forum overall is deffinatly not as good as when I created my account in 09.

Thats what happens when forums get more and more popular though I guess. Much more trolls, kids, immature post, rudeness for no reason vs when I started posting here.

Whats up GC, why so uptight?

6. Seriously, there's abunch of assholes who think they are funny here...but then theres the whole group of people who are actually here to help and shit, be one of those people ! :smoke: make grasscity a better place.

7. Plus rep :)

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZGHOxnCto]Trololol - YouTube[/ame]

9. Thanks man plus rep

10. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']stop bitchin'[/quote]

this^ man up. lol no need to complain if your not a kid or troll then dont do childish and trollish shit

11. No haiting in grasscity please!

12. #72 ckycampmember, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    people are rude for a reason, given there are blades such as myself that enjoy being an e-thug
    yes...that was meant to be a joke.

i honestly LOL at all the "did i get ripped off" or "is this a good deal" threads.
    its a little too late to be worrying about if you got ripped off.

this is one reason there is so much hate.

learn to edit your posts. i mean seriously, 3 posts within 4 minutes.
    trying to up the post count isn't gonna make people respect you.
    putting in quality & helpful answers is the only way to stop the hate.
    for anyone.

13. No offense man, but you're not supposed to spam threads hahah he's just trying to help you out so that you don't get in trouble.

But offtopic- who else fucking hates when the "new posts" button is down -__-

14. thanks for shedding some light on the n00b.

i didnt mean it as you where the only problem, but there is certainly an influx of people doing the same thing. i can think of atleast 10 users off the top of my head. i hate seeing people do that.

you just have to started editing your post.

do the first comment. something pops into your head, then edit the post and add it.

if something else pops up edit & add.

there is no losing a train of thought. period. you are doing the same thing as spamming a thread, except saving alot of space.

and if your feelings get hurt that easy maybe you shouldn't spam the forums.

15. Ahh whatever, 2pac - "some people never change"

16. #76 TheTruthIsrael, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    Deleted. Sorry OP

17. Ahh whatever Ill just drop it

18. [quote name='"stoned42"']

Ahh whatever Ill just drop it[/quote]

I realized after posting I sounded a little harsh. Sorry man, I'm just having one of those days as I lost a friend today. Best wishes.

19. Oh sorry man then I cant blame you, sorry about your loss :(

20. [quote name='"stoned42"']

Oh sorry man then I cant blame you, sorry about your loss :([/quote]

Appreciate your condolences. Have a good one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.