Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with all the hate on grasscity

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol really title should be "whats with all the hate on me"

which he deserves

2. #22 YoSmokinMan, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Probably because this forum has a plethora of kids, trolls and idiots.

People read the same shit everyday and it can get pretty damn annoying.

If people would stop posting dumb bullshit and asking how to pass mommy's drug test this would probably be a lot nicer place like it, as well as many other forums were before they were invaded by kids, trolls and idiots.

Forums were so nice back in 2000. Trolls didn't barely exist back then and if there were a bunch of kids on the grow sites they sure hid it well.

3. Tits or gtfo!

I'm just kidding, I don't want to see your titties :)

4. Because a lot of people irritate me. Especially in summertime GC. But I tend to just keep it to myself.

5. In a few of your posts, IMO you have come off as a bit immature. However I agree that people have shitty responses on here sometimes

6. Have you read your own threads or half the shit you post? It either doesn't make sense, or is false. You bring all the hate on yourself with your misinformed posts that you try to act like its facts. You tried to buy peas and then try to spread information about weed, which is probably where a good amount of it comes from.

7. i aint ever had someone think im a kid, a troll or an idiot.. well maybe an idiot..

it must just be you.. how do you change peoples attitudes? idk.. stop bein such a trollin child

8. I like sublime

9. Freedom of speech.
    It hurts.

10. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']Have you read your own threads or half the shit you post? It either doesn't make sense, or is false. You bring all the hate on yourself with your misinformed posts that you try to act like its facts. You tried to buy peas and then try to spread information about weed, which is probably where a good amount of it comes from.[/quote]

Can someone tell me which of his threads is the pea buying thing? It sounds priceless.

11. maybe because you act like a kid and a troll

12. Hate Magnet, turn off the attraction dude...

In other words, stop posting stupid shit and the hating will stop.

?'s

13. If trolls, immaturity, and idiots bother you thennnn.... you are in the wrong place. And I dont mean Grasscity. I mean the internet.

haha.. I cant wait til school starts.

14. This honestly made me laugh out loud. I applaud you friend

15. If you avoid the Tokers Q&A section it actually gets much nicer.

16. Well ur username has both 4 and 2 in it... I don't understand why 420 is consider'd "cool", if you smoke weed it's fine and everything but it seems 420 is the official "label" or so to speak. Which I find very stupid. I don't know you so I can't hate you lol.

17. honestly man i think you're confused about what you're supposed to start a thread on grasscity for, and what you're suppose to do a google search for, but no worries, that kind of stuff is common in most 12 year olds

and im actualy 100% sure that you're not over the age of 15, and thats really pushing it, im not hating on you, because i don't care and i have a life, but honestly dude you ask too many questions like an excited 12 year old who smoked marijuana for the first time and is amazed and doesn't know where to begin and asking all these questions and shit like that

but hey man do your thing though, its your life, smoke on dawg :smoke:

18. Speak in only French or German or a bit of both its the only thing that proves your worthy of GC oh and wear something sexy.

speak soon. xxxx

19. A lot of members feel the need to enforce the rules, specifically age. I get what you guys are trying to do, but we have fuckin moderators for a reason. Its fuckin annoying when i go into a thread and see people constantly questioning age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.