whats ur preffered blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ssppackerdj, Mar 27, 2009.

1. so ik theres tons of different varieties of blunts out there, so does anybody have a favorite they think is good? lately ive been using these blunts called cyclones that are basically a hollowed out blunt and its like a cone shape and it already has a spliff all u do is add weed, pack it down, and spark it.

2. Games and whiteowls.

3. Optimos is the way to go.
    For me I hugely prefer optimos over swishers. There fatter and for me much easier to roll, and better tasting. Its all personally preferences tho.

btw optimos and swishers are made by the same company.

4. 1) Green games
    2) Honey Dutches (golden or sport)
    3) Grape Dutches
    4) Certian blunt wraps especially Krypto, Kush, and blueberry
    5) White Owls (Pineapple, Peach, White Grape)

Can't go wrong with any of these imo

5. Phat gin 'n' juice ones.

6. Dutches
    Optimos

7. vanilla game and if theyre out i will take a vanilla dutch as a substitute

8. Well it was green games, then those leafs got thick as fuck!

Now I smoke wine games or grape dutches. Depends if I go to 7/11 or tedeschis to grab my blunt.

9. i usually roll dutches but i seen a new wrap in the store the other day made by true blunt called " Citris Orange " it tastes very good almost like the orange creme life savers..

10. i like peach optimo's and vanilla dutchies, but they usually have b1g1 in swishers.

but i HATE HATE HATE FRESH STRAWBERRY SCENTED

i literally open up the pack and gag. it's not that it doesn't smell good, it's just i think it's something in my chemical makeup that i can't handle that scent [ i know it's really weird. but i could upload a video of me opening a box and smelling it and gagging every time ]

im smokin a grape swisher right now :)

11. dutch masters

12. dutchies everyday :smoke::cool:

13. cigarillo, unflavored
    [​IMG]

14. trueblunts is the brand......fuckin bombest wraps ever. never tear, taste good as fuck, but doesnt over power the taste of bud.

Honestly, everyone shuld spend a dollar today on a true blunt (sizzurp is my favorite flavor, but kush is just as good) and try these things out....bomb as hell

15. Strawberry/Grape Dutch, or a green game.

Anyone like the peach games in foil? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

16. Check my sig.

/all

17. I usually roll rillos but i love dutches. I've been looking to find some games but they don't sell them up at the store i usually go to.

18. Well I'm going to be the odd man out and say chocolate or grape Phillies. I also like dutchmasters. I don't like blunt wraps because I think the process of gutting and rolling a real cigaro is half as fun as smoking it and those things usually have over-powering flavors.