Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats ur FAVORITE weed/what gets u highest. + What do u smoke out of to get stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHEREDnFIRED, May 5, 2011.

1. Like a lot of people here I love me some Sour D. Skunk is nice but that's my opinion. However, hash is what I like to smoke when I can. It taste great and afterwards I'm not even in the same galaxy :smoke:

I usually smoke out of bong since I don't have a vaporizer. Gives good flavor, hits smooth. Especially when you've got percs and diffusers.

2. Soo... You are displaying yourself with the intelligence of an 8 year old little girl with your "supa fkkin 1337" texting lingo and it makes him a dumbass by pointing out your lack of intelligence? Hm. :confused_2: People wonder where the sterotype of uneducated stoners comes from. :bolt:

3. I had some good ass Grand daddy purple this weekend, I'm supposed to smoke some Pure Kush with my dealer today.

4. ak 47 is my all time fav, lambs bread is up there too......hmmmm grapefruit sour d.

5. *homer voice* mmmm..kush :smoke:

6. lets see..ur ASSUMING that im uneducated..u think im a stoner..where did u get this info?
    just because of how i WANT to type lmao that shows how ignorant u are cause u dont know me but u make generalizations about ppl who type like this haha. i got a 1460 on my SAT's & i never studied. I grad. w/a 3.0 despite missing over 120 school days over my 4 years.
    Im in college. shows how stupid i am huh

7. my b yo lol. i thought you were tha same guy and i didnt read it that good.

8. The best I've had was some white widow. And I gotta say my homemade gravity bong gets me more high than any other smoking device. It saves so much weed and if you have good suction the smoke is so concentrated.

9. My fav is dr kevorkian , anybody smoke this strain.... Amazing

10. lolollolololololololololol

11. Who gives a fuck if you are educated or not. It is just fucking annoying to look at.

12. i love me up some sour d :3

to get baked, i usually roll a nice sized joint, smoke it by myself, throw the roach in my bowl (dont criticize MY smoking method. i seem to get that a lot when im in the apprentice toker threads), then hit the bong a few times and im destroyed. its nice to get ridiculously baked sometimes.

13. My fave so far (I've not tried a load of different strains) is Rox followed by Jackie White...serious couchlock on that stuff!

14. Sour Diesel is the shit man. One hit out of a bowl and I had the twitchy thing going on with my body :D

Great weed, absolutely love it.

15. Everyone goes nuts over sour diesel, but it's not that good IMO. I really loved smoking grand daddy purp and white widow. Im not a huge fan of sativa though, indica all the way.

16. blunts if i wanna get silly high, joints if i wanna be stoned/silly, bowls if i wanna be just straight up high, bongs if i wanna be spacey, and vapes if i wanna be reeeeeaaaally spacey

i don't know how to differentiate between those feelings in words....but i just know.

oh and my favorite strain is cheeeeesseee