Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iseesmurfs420, Oct 13, 2004.

1. I just smoked two bowls of some Cannabis Club that didnt look liek anything special but I am so high right now. Higher off just two bowls then a whole blunt. This is the highest of been in a while and it feels great :smoking: So who else is stoned? I know this paragraph might make no sense but at least Im spelling right :p So ya time for food Later

2. thats cool, im commin down off my afternoon high might go blaze and get some grub,

3. jus browsing the forums and hitting the good ol bat! too bad with only some middiz tho :smoking:

4. mmh.. yum.. I got some Club stuff on its way to me right now! :D can't wait...

5. Good to see most people are stoned! Im still going pretty strong on my vapor high. Got the munchies again though... damn ..now i have to get up from my chair.

6. Getting there.

7. im about to smoke a bowl right b4 i slip into my bed cause i got to get up early tomorrow