Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokintilchokin, Dec 18, 2001.

1. What's up, I stayed homescik today and im fuckin baked. haha. Anyways, i was just writing to see what's up with everyone at the boards and to say my hellos, haha. i ordered pay per view, its gonna be good.

2. what's up, in response to what i watched. Swordfish. Pretty good flick. Later

3. My Uncle has a 240Z that he set up for a street legal form of road course racing. It has just been siting for about ten years now and I have been trying to get it from him for most of that time. He just won't part with it. It wouldn't be a very pratical car with the kid but with a coat of paint it would make one hell of a weekend cruiser.

4. Nice car Woody. I had a white one that was a pure rush to drive. I was single then and the girls really liked it. Keeping it tuned was a real pain in the ass. That and a ride in a big sport sedan (BMW 740 with a 5 speed) got me to trade. That was a long time ago and now I'm pushing around an SUV that can barely get out of it's own way. Enjoy your ride today!

My worst car was a '67 Pontiac GTO or a '73 Mustang. My favorite is a '57 Chevy Nomad street/strip drag car (I've still got it). What are others bests and worsts?

Merry Christmas
    Rael

5. I tore up a 300zx (I remeber the 300 part) about a month ago before I wrecked my car. I gotta say he did have a funny look on his face when he saw me fly past him in my mustang. I like the car though. I'm not making any sense right now so I'll answer your question. My favorite car is
    a '93 Mustang Cobra. I'm a mustang nut if you hadn't noticed yet. :-D
    -Jester-

6. this is an odd thread with odd posts within. :D

tell us how the car woks once it really gets tested woody.

Digit

7. SUV... Sports Utilities Vehicle. I'm pretty sure anyway. Learnt that last year when my bro was gettin married in the states. A big 4x4s with more credibility for the inner city than other 4x4s.