Whats up with this?

Discussion in 'General' started by NuclearGuru, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Okay so over this past weekend I got super shitfaced. Probably the drunkest I have ever been and then some. I remember puking several times. I woke up on my bed the next morning with no recollection of anything from the past night except falling down in a field and watching the stars for like 2 hours straight. At least I think that's what happened. Anyway, ever since I woke up that morning I haven't had any craving whatsoever for a cigarette. I normally smoke about half a pack a day. I really enjoy smoking so this is kinda annoying me. I've tried smoking a few times but it just makes me feel sick and just doesn't do anything for me. What's up with this?

2. Thats happened to me when I'm sick, but not shitfaced...

Idk man but now's your chance to quit! Dont fight the absence of nicotine withdrawal hahaha.

3. Dude I know but I love smoking. My mind wants a cigarette even though my body apparently doesn't. I haven't enjoyed my coffee or meals all week because of this. It's annoying as fuck.

4. What do you smoke? Try smoking something with less of a taste. Marb lights? Ultra lights, even? lol. If you smoke menthols, try regs, etc. Maybe it's just time to change it up a bit. I get sick of my red's here and there and buy newports.

5. Tourney non-filtered. lol
    I smoke the cheapest shit I can find.
    They taste like the way a hospital smells if that makes any sense.