Whats up with this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Abe123, May 29, 2017.

1. Hej Guys and girls

I'm new to this and my night shade is pretty slow at growing but my question is . Is it healthy ? I'm using 12 Watt LEDs and only water it. I think it could be the heat (28-29 degree Celsius )
    Hope somebody can help :)[​IMG]

2. Looks tall af, how tall is it? Picture is unsure.

3. Definitely time to pot that seedling. If you've not been feeding it with solution, it's beginning to get hungry. Normally if it's light bleach/burn, you see damage on the new growth. Get some good quality grow soil and put it into a Solo cup with lots of drainage holes punched in the bottom. Water it in, put it under your light and go away for several days. The plant has to build out a root system and then use up all the water you gave it before it needs anything else from you. If you lift the container it's growing in and feel any weight, not time to water. These plants need defined wet/dry cycles to stay healthy. They need very light and arid soil so excess water can drain away from the roots and not dense soil that acts like a sponge and holds water. Give nothing but water for the first several weeks or until your plant gets hungry. Nutes are just plant food and if the plant isn't hungry, it doesn't need them. The soil will easily support your plant until way on down the line. It has to get some size on it before it starts to use up water at a great rate or go through food the same way. If you understand how and when to repot, you can do the whole grow on the soil alone. Just always make darn sure you let the plant dry out to almost dead dry before giving more water and stay away from nutes until your plant has done some serious growing. TWW

4. Like 5 cm i had it First at the window then it stretched like a solleti so i put it under a homemade grow lamp [​IMG]

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L21 mit Tapatalk

5. So now it's potted but i accidently Rip of some roots that were in the jiffie is that a Problem? [​IMG]

6. It should be ok. Make sure you give it a good watering after transplant.
    If you don't have a fan blowing some air around it, u should get one.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man for your advice i will use it :)

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L21 mit Tapatalk

8. Topped it once and fimmed both of The new kolas plant is healthy thanks for your help guys :) btw that's my second plant out of a "bag"[​IMG][​IMG]