Whats up with this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GreenNirvana, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hello. I recently germinated and planted 5 plants, 4 of which look healthy but looks really weird. It isn't developing its first set of leaves in any way I have seen before, it is so slow and small. They are on coco, 20 - 28 Celsius, 18/6 schedule planted into a 15 liter pot.

image-1928546476.jpg

This is the one that is small and isn't developing properly. It is getting the same thing as the other plants, they are all automatic btw.

image-615788423.jpg

This I s how the rest of the plants look. Is there anything wrong? What is it? Am I just stressing too much and should just wait a little bit more? I can add clearer pictures if needed.. Thanks a lot!

2. It looks like it just has a deformed first set of leaves. It sounds like your environmental conditions are fine, especially since the rest are developing normally, so there's not much you can do. I bet it'll get over it and catch up with the rest. Remember that seeds are living things, they're all different and some are just slower than others, and some are just duds. Just be patient with her. The other seedling looks good. Good luck on your grow!