Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's up with this weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NuclearGuru, Jan 23, 2011.

1. I just got home from buying a 20 sack so I got out my papers in preparation to roll. Note that I know my dealer pretty well and have been buying from him for quite a while. His weed is usually fairly high grade mids. Now upon further examination of this weed I see nothing but sickly, poorly dried, seed-ridden "buds," if you can even call them that. They are hard as rocks and therefore nearly impossible to break up by hand. The seeds don't even look mature. It also feels like there is some kind of tarry, black substance on them and they smell odd to say the least. What's the deal here? I'm almost afraid to smoke it.

2. Any doubts - toss it. Post pics?

3. Always look at what you're buying BEFORE you hand your dealer the money. As soon as they get the cash they'll split because they got what they wanted.

4. Let's get some pics up.

From your discription:

The guy grew some really crappy herb, and tried to potentiate it with some bong resin he smeared all over

5. sounds like bricked reg to me.

6. It's might be brick weed (weed that is tightly packed for travelling purposes). That could be the reason for the dryness. But there's nothing wrong with hard weed. Its just be densely packed and the dryness wil just make it a harsher smoke. I would just smoke a bowl and if it's alright, it's alright. If it's not, then chuck it. Like you said, he's been your dealer for a while. So I don't think he would scam your for just a 20 sack.