Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats up with this weed? (pictures included)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rainwater, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Friends stash, smoked it two or three times out of a bong, always cough like hell when I do and it doesn't seem to really burn very well. Thing is though, I always get way more stoned than the stuff I usually smoke.

Has it not been dried properly or something?

Attached Files:

2. It looks really leafy, people usually say that's bad but in my experience it was great. Also it may need to be dried out.

3. probably just better bud than you're used to.

4. Its probably that no choice but to choke smoke AKA KUSH!

5. Looks leafy and dank both of which can own a nub ;).

6. My friends are the average stoners who dont do any research and its getting a pretty popular myth that coughing gets you higher. Personally i think its complete BS, until yesterday I hadn't coughed when smoking for months if not over a year and i got very high yes, but i always get high. That bud looks really good imo.

7. coughing clears flem from the walls of your lungs, so in theory you have more room to absorb thc. If it doesn't burn right its probably just not cured well, put it in a mason jar for a week or two

8. yeah looks to me like it just needs a nice quick cure for a week or so and it'd be alot better. Looks really fresh to me. it's hard to tell for sure in the pic though.

9. coughing just gives you a headrush, you don't absorb more THC or any of that shit.

n i saw bud like that a couple days ago, i think its just not mature but i like shit like that cuz your gettin more bud and less stem

10. APPARENTLY cannabis leaves contain way more carcinogenic (cancer causing) substances than the bud, like loads more.

11. My friends dad doesn't dry his weed properly either, don't get me wrong, it's dank as hell, just a bit on the rougher side. :wave:

12. looks dank but leafy. i don't give a shit about leaves. looks like good bud to me.

if it's not dried properly then it's kinda hard to light, but if you put it in a joint it will burn real nice and slow. anyway, you could just put it in a mason jar as suggested and let it dry for a week or just carry on. it looks fine though dude :)

13. small lil leafy bud's, you might want to pluck those off.