What's up with this cop brutality

Discussion in 'General' started by VibesKeepMeAlive, Jul 8, 2016.

1. This is all I'm seeing and hearing every where do you think it's a conspiracy of some sort

• Like Like x 1
  2. Me too...and wanting too know as well

3. I don't know man .. stuff that happens in America these days in 2016 looks like stuff straight out of the movies.

4. There is one state cop around here that has always hated me years ago he beat the shit out of me two times when I had the cuffs on. I hope he has a very slow death. 95% of cops around here suck

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm from latin america and I'm geniunely affraid of police in the US. They are so fucking violent and lethal, these news make you think most would headshot you if you see them badly in the eyes. Brutality has been always an issue but it seems racial violence is quickly escalating. May have something to do with the elections and all the propaganda?

• Like Like x 10
  6. Whatever you choose to do, violence is never the answer.

Kill them with kindness. We destroy our enemies when we turn them into our friends.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I'm from latina mericah too!

Epale compay!

8. Think of the mentality someone would need to have to even want to be a cop in the first place... Often time's it's the meathead jock types that end up on the force and badge or no badge those types will be trouble

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nah, I would be pretty happy to join the police academy. I might even do it if my job expires by the end of this year.

Not all cops are pieces of shit. Sometimes when you look at the news and you see domestic violence and murders that the police doesn't give a shit about .... that's when people like you should be thinking of joining the police force and showing them how crime should actually be fought.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I guess I should say people who get accepted into the police force... I know quite a few cops/ex-cops and it's become clear to me the mentality they have... Sure I've met decent ones but my experiences have led to me to realize that the majority of police are shit

I really don't think it's as simple as joining up and showing them how it's done... It's a corruption that runs to the very core of police culture

• Like Like x 12
  11. Oh and that's just Canada!

Don't even get me started on south east Asian police.... Literally gangs with uniforms! Bribe's fucking EVERYWHERE!

Why would I trust someone who could be bribed

• Like Like x 3
  12. I agree with you on that but I do think that some people try to push the racial thing just a little bit. Some people probly need a good beat down lol. In the last 30 plus years every time I have delt with a cop they had there gun to my head every time. I don't get it I'm not a violent guy never gave them a real hard time just told them what I Thought about them and the hole deal. I don't deal with them now lol

13. I think you hit it there bud

• Like Like x 1
  14. Presidential regime change period during an international conflict in a civil war zone while hosting a domestic struggle simultaneously in another civil war. History has a recursive agenda on the political lines of parties.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Well it's that way in the great old u.s to

• Like Like x 2
  16. It's not racism, it's not the cop is a dick. The problem lies in policy. "Officer safety is number one", "it's the Cops vs. Civilians." Officer safety is not number one, civilian safety is. You're protecting civilians, (at least, supposed to) no matter race, sex, sexual orientation, or number of testicles. One day somebody said "we need to protect ourselves, we are outnumbered" and the select few cops (typically new or have mental disorders) use the badge as a "god amulet". The police have to realize, treat us right, with dignity and respect and don't use your authority to bend rules, we as civilians with trust you more, and be far more open. It happens far too often people dying from a "simple traffic stop", you better have a damn good reason to pull a gun on somebody and use it. It shouldn't be more paperwork, it should be a trial, just like you and I would have to go to if we ever killed or hurt somebody, and if it's a wrongful death, the county or state should NOT have to pay to fix his trigger finger, he should pay out of his own pocket, again, like you and I would have to.

• Like Like x 6
  17. You are 100% right on that Brother.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It is a conspiracy. I cant and WONT go into detail cuz i dont want the gov. Knocking on my door but trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3